There are 194 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

You know San Antonio is going to go on a run at some point. No stupid turnovers, please. There is no excuse for botched inbounding and silly fouls.
Curry man... he's something special. Potential HOF? too early to tell but he is primed for years of dominance
Jack is so stupid sometimes. I PRAY he doesnt have a repeat of the 4th quarter the other night.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I said it before (many times) & Ill say it again:

Less Jack, more Barnes!!!

This x284729263

Agree. Barnes is ballin' on both ends. A lightbulb switched on in his head once the playoffs started.
Big lakers fan here from LA, but I'm glad the bay area has the warriors back, that crowd is beyond bonkers.. Curry is dare I say entering "superstar" mode.. The bay area is on fire this last sport year, my Angels and lakers are done, waiting for my 49ers but meanwhile I'll root for the "Warriors " to represent Cali
At this point I won't mind Jack leaving. Machado era starts next season! lol
okay guys.. let's FINISH please
Originally posted by corona55569:
Big lakers fan here from LA, but I'm glad the bay area has the warriors back, that crowd is beyond bonkers.. Curry is dare I say entering "superstar" mode.. The bay area is on fire this last sport year, my Angels and lakers are done, waiting for my 49ers but meanwhile I'll root for the "Warriors " to represent Cali

Thanks man. It's awesome to see the W's playing significant games late in the year. Hope Kobe heals up.
quit callin' that wack sh*t
I wish they'd stop talking about the losing streak. It's like they're trying to jinx em

these foos ain't ready
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I wish they'd stop talking about the losing streak. It's like they're trying to jinx em

They're jinxing the Spurs by the look of it.
Damnit Landry
pops is gonna start fouling ezli, bogut, and landry in a few minutes
Thank you Landry
Share 49ersWebzone