There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I hated this game even tho the Warriors won. Looked SOOO bad in the 4th. What is up with Jack and his ball security? He dribbles the ball for like 20 seconds and either chuck up a missed shot or tries to drive in and gets the ball stolen. I thought he would learn not to drive on them after getting the ball stolen/blocked 3 or 4 times. He almost lost us the game tbh. On a positive note, I'm really happy with the production from the rookies Draymond and Barnes. If Lee is healthy and can play, I have faith we can beat the Spurs
real happy the dubs won. i was so pumped, but that last quarter was absolutely horrible!! we did everything we could to possibly lose that game. oh, and i know he's been huge for us, but Jarrett Jack needs to stop acting like he's Kobe Bryant. dude was forcing shots and turning the ball over all night. when he sat and the lineup was Curry, Klay, Barnes, Green, and Bogut, there was so much intensity.

#JustUs!
<----- Bandwagon fan occasionally lurking in this thread. Happy for their upset victory.
Bring it on!! Let's see how dubs fans handle some fun smack talk.

At least you took 6 games with Den to push game 1 with SA to Monday. SA should be well rested. Denver played sloppy. If they don't play sloppy, then it is a different series.

Curry, say hello to

Originally posted by Joecool:

At least you took 6 games with Den to push game 1 with SA to Monday. SA should be well rested. Denver played sloppy. If they don't play sloppy, then it is a different series.

Curry, say hello to

Um, that's Scalabrine. Bonner is the Red Mamba.
Originally posted by dobophile:

Curry, say hello to

lol joe fails
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Curry, say hello to

lol joe fails

Fail trash talk haha
Originally posted by xela510:
I hated this game even tho the Warriors won. Looked SOOO bad in the 4th. What is up with Jack and his ball security? He dribbles the ball for like 20 seconds and either chuck up a missed shot or tries to drive in and gets the ball stolen. I thought he would learn not to drive on them after getting the ball stolen/blocked 3 or 4 times. He almost lost us the game tbh. On a positive note, I'm really happy with the production from the rookies Draymond and Barnes. If Lee is healthy and can play, I have faith we can beat the Spurs

Horrible finish obviously but its pretty hard to any game where the Warriors advance in the playoffs. I agree about Jack . When the ball got in his hands the offense seemed to just stall and the shot clock, as you said, just got down to a few seconds where panic set in.

I doubt Lee will be healthy thats for sure and it is almost impossible to see them beating a team that they havent beaten on the road since 1997. Still, its cool that they got to the 2nd round without Lee. Quite an accomplishment.
Damn, who knew just the act of inbounding the ball could be so difficult? I think Pop with the Spurs is probably drawing up right now how he wants to press and also trap. How many times in this series did Jarrett Jack bring the ball up into one of the corners only to get trapped? I like Jack, like his vet savvy and ability to carry the team for minutes at a time, but for f***'s sake, STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER.

And what a time for Draymond Green to discover that the object is to put the ball in the net...Bogut was a monster, but because at 2 or 3 different stretches Green carried that team, I think he was the MVP of the game.

And losing streak or not, I think the W's have a very good shot of stealing one game at SA...will have to be one of those games where Curry is just out of his mind, plus all-around solid guard play, AND Barnes hitting a couple jumpers along with his drives to the hole...this will open things up for Bogut & the bigs.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Two thoughts

1) Steph Curry is approaching Posey-like God Status in my book. I don't think I've ever been more wrong about the future career path of a college player. He's truly amazing.

2) David Lee is a tough b*****d. The anti-Derrick Rose lol
Originally posted by crzy:
Two thoughts

1) Steph Curry is approaching Posey-like God Status in my book. I don't think I've ever been more wrong about the future career path of a college player. He's truly amazing.

I agree on both counts. Especially the first. I have always enjoyed giving you a hard time about that.
Have fun with JoeCool, fellas. lol
Originally posted by crzy:
Two thoughts

Yeah, after the trade last year I kept saying the W's traded the wrong guard, plus I wasn't thrilled in getting Bogut. But after Curry's ankles held up relatively well this season and he's proven to be an incredible shooter, and one who isn't just a catch-and-shoot, but a guy who can create his own shot ANYwhere on the floor and can dish with the best of 'em, PLUS we're now seeing how a healthy(er) Bogut can truly impact a game with his play and mere presence...well, I was just flat-out wrong.

And agreed, a great moment when David Lee came into the game. Not many zillionaire players--especially NBA players--would do that.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Have fun with JoeCool, fellas. lol

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Curry, say hello to

lol joe fails

Fail trash talk haha

Fail!!!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com