There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Man, I hope Rockets could pull it off or take Thunder to game 7 and 3 OTs... a worn out Thunder team with no R. Westbrook, Warriors got a good chance!
Congrats guys
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Man, I hope Rockets could pull it off or take Thunder to game 7 and 3 OTs... a worn out Thunder team with no R. Westbrook, Warriors got a good chance!

we play the spurs next

We play San Antonio
A comedy of errors in the last 6 minutes, but I could care less right now. This is a huge step forward for the organization. Not a flash in the pan like the "We Believe" team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
oh damn, i got it wrong...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
wait a minute... if thunder beats rockets, won't we face them since we'll be the lowest seed remaining?
wait a minute... if thunder beats rockets, won't we face them since we'll be the lowest seed remaining?

No
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

No

damn! I really don't want to see a rested spurs team!!
Damn it's a bit preachy in the locker room
Liked the Reggie moment in locker room. Especially where he said I don't know where that s**t in last 3 minutes came from.
Love you guys!!! GO WARRIORS !!!!!!'nbnn
So what's lee's status?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
So what's lee's status?

It was all for show, tonight. He played 1 minute. He did seem to move pretty good, though. It'll be interesting to see if he can contribute against the spurs.
pfft still no one is giving us a chance. I am loving this underdog mentality.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com