LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Only down 2

Only? Is that how u spell it? What an odd word

LOL. Now that you mention it, it is an odd word. I had to do a double take because you made me doubt my spelling ability.

lol it is
only

I never realized it till know
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM ]
Ah, shots keep spinning out :(
Does anyone expect to see D. Lee in the 2nd half, or was that just a ploy to get the crowd into it?

I would be surprised if he plays anymore tonight
STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They in trouble now!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Does anyone expect to see D. Lee in the 2nd half, or was that just a ploy to get the crowd into it?

I would be surprised if he plays anymore tonight

I think you're right.
Curry!
Only down 2

Only? Is that how u spell it? What an odd word

Fairweather fan checking in here, cheering on GSW.

The last time I watched any Basketball, it was when the Kings were a legit team with Webber, Bibby, Christie, Divac, etc. -- Really got into then. The Warriors had been bad for so long, there was no time to root for a team in a sport that came last behind football, hockey, and baseball.

The Bay has a team back in the playoffs in B-ball and as a Bay Area sports fan, I don't want to miss this run.
Ruh-roh...Steph is heating up!!

Curry's in that NBA Jams mode he gets in.
Stephen Cuuuuurrrrryyyy
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

The last time I watched any Basketball, it was when the Kings were a legit team with Webber, Bibby, Christie, Divac, etc. -- Really got into then. The Warriors had been bad for so long, there was no time to root for a team in a sport that came last behind football, hockey, and baseball.

The Bay has a team back in the playoffs in B-ball and as a Bay Area sports fan, I don't want to miss this run.

Welcome to the party OTC! We need as much support as we can get.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Thats cool. I will be doing the same thing for the Sharks. Only watch the playoffs in hockey.
That was some nifty passing!
Share 49ersWebzone