There are 257 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @gswscribe: I'm told Denver players, all game long, calls Curry soft in their trash talk.

He embarrassed them last game, dey mad

They're real mad
Was afraid this might happen, but do like the fight they showed at the end...that second moving screen call on Ezeli in the last few minutes was BS, took a possession that could have cut lead to 3 or even 2 points and gave Nuggs the ball and Miller scored to push lead back up to 7. That hurt.

I do think the pressure shifts to the Warriors now, but hopefully they don't start grippin and let it get to them...Jackson needs to cast one of his Jedi mind-f*** spells, get them to come out Thursday all loosey-goosey with guns a-blazin'. C'mon Dubs, you do NOT want to go back to Denver for a Game 7.
Played awful for three quarters and still only lost by 7. I like our chances Thursday.
Did Jackson really say that Karl told his players to intentionally hurt curry?
GOONIN! on both sides..

those refs were sketchy sketch for sure.. no excuse though.. more revenue for the warriors

i didn't expect that.. then again we all knew the nugz were legit at home.. saw it for the first time tonight

thursday is going to be craze
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I don't know but they were throwing some cheap shots on Curry only

No. He did not say that. He never mentioned Karl's name at all. He simply said that the Nuggets were dirty early on and they tried to send hit men after Steph. Not quite the same thing
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM ]
Nuggets set the tone early with physical, intense, and somewhat dirty plays. Every time we tried to match it, a whistle was blown. The ref crew last night made themselves too much a part of the game. Let the teams decide the outcome, dammit. I thought the crew from the first game was probably the best because they allowed both teams to play.
Isn't the crew the same for the whole series?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

i don't think so.

Nope. There has been a different crew for every game in the series.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No. He did not say that. He never mentioned Karl's name at all. He simply said that the Nuggets were dirty early on and they tried to send hit men after Steph. Not quite the same thing

from what i heard on knbr this morning.. jackson said he got an apology from an insider in the nuggets organization after the game.. saying he had no part in the dirty play.. so in that case.. yeah they were intentionally goonin' out there

i thought they keep the same Refs...never new they swapped
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i thought they keep the same Refs...never new they swapped

it's smart that they swap. if we had the same crew from last night doing the whole series, we probably would've gotten swept
I wanna see bogut go all mad max on them for their dirty play on Stephen
Share 49ersWebzone