There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Rough start. Faried flopped, but a flagrant 1 is the correct call. That was unnecessary by Bogut.

We have to find a way to get their lead down to 8-12 points by halftime. If we do that, I like our chances in the 2nd half.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM ]
This is the same script as Game 2. In other words, we have 'em right where we want them- feeling good now, but losing later.
Is curry gonna make an appearance??
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
This is the same script as Game 2. In other words, we have 'em right where we want them- feeling good now, but losing later.

I hope you are right. I think you meant game 3. Even then they only led by 12 points. If we can get the lead down to 12 by halftime we'll be in ok shape.
Why didn't Jack kick out to Thompson
Jarrett Jack trying way too hard right now
Denver clearly wants it more, Golden State taking and missing jumper after jumper.
We HAVE to take care of the basketball. The only way Denver can win this series is by creating points off turnovers. They cannot outscore us without it.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I hope you are right. I think you meant game 3. Even then they only led by 12 points. If we can get the lead down to 12 by halftime we'll be in ok shape.

Oops, thought I hit "3". And, yes, I plan on being right; kinda' like Vicky Vallencourt:

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

This why I always want to strangle him
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

This why I always want to strangle him

Less Jack, more Barnes!
They're counting on playing at home for game 6
You cant give up 66 pts in a half and expect to win an NBA game.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
They're counting on playing at home for game 6

They must be cuz there is no effort out there
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com