LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Did they say they're purposely trying to hurt Curry? Not sure I heard that right
[ Edited by luv49rs on Apr 30, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Did they say they're purposely trying to hurt Curry? Not sure I heard that right

Didn't hear it, but i got something u can purposely hurt.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol my teeth are ready
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol my teeth are ready

Purposely foul him after the whistle blew.
faried was flopping.
Rough start. Faried flopped, but a flagrant 1 is the correct call. That was unnecessary by Bogut.

We have to find a way to get their lead down to 8-12 points by halftime. If we do that, I like our chances in the 2nd half.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM ]
This is the same script as Game 2. In other words, we have 'em right where we want them- feeling good now, but losing later.
Is curry gonna make an appearance??

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
This is the same script as Game 2. In other words, we have 'em right where we want them- feeling good now, but losing later.

I hope you are right. I think you meant game 3. Even then they only led by 12 points. If we can get the lead down to 12 by halftime we'll be in ok shape.
Why didn't Jack kick out to Thompson
Jarrett Jack trying way too hard right now
Denver clearly wants it more, Golden State taking and missing jumper after jumper.
We HAVE to take care of the basketball. The only way Denver can win this series is by creating points off turnovers. They cannot outscore us without it.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone