Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I found some funny comments. I wont say who made them though.................. no reason to embarass anyone. Yes these all came from the WZ
1)" There are at least 10 players picked after Stephen Curry that I guarantee will be better a pro than him."
2) "the Warriors are going to be stuck with Stephen Curry
3) "Wow we won't get Amare because of Stephen motherf*cking Curry? You have got to be kidding me."
4)"Patty Mills is a better player than Curry. I would've rather had Jordan Hill and then traded for a second to grab Mills. "
5) If we're holding up this trade because we don't want to add Curry, then we are f**king retarded
6) Just f*cking trade them Curry. He's another of these shooting guards in a point guards body.
7) Stephen Curry isn't even going to have HALF the offensive impact that Jamal Crawford had for us last year.
8)Only the Warriors would pass on Amare Stoudemire for Stephen Curry.This is going to haunt them for the next 10 years.
and my favorite.........
9)I think Marco Belinelli, both now and in the future, will be a better NBA player than Stephen Curry.
pretty sure Method made 8/9 of those lol
John with the Ether!
It's all good though, he earned it cuz he saw in Curry what few others did. I just hope none of those quotes are mine.
LOL. Pete, these comments were not intended to rip on anyone. That is why I didnt say who made them.
Not all came from the same person and in fairness, many of these were made when the Warriors were trying to get Amare and there was a frenzy about that. We all thought Amare would be great for us.
Hell.. we all make mistakes. I remember thinking that Udoh was a solid pick for the Dubs and wanst upset about passing on Monroe. Guess I was dead wrong on that one.