LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I found some funny comments. I wont say who made them though.................. no reason to embarass anyone. Yes these all came from the WZ

1)" There are at least 10 players picked after Stephen Curry that I guarantee will be better a pro than him."
2) "the Warriors are going to be stuck with Stephen Curry
3) "Wow we won't get Amare because of Stephen motherf*cking Curry? You have got to be kidding me."
4)"Patty Mills is a better player than Curry. I would've rather had Jordan Hill and then traded for a second to grab Mills. "
5) If we're holding up this trade because we don't want to add Curry, then we are f**king retarded
6) Just f*cking trade them Curry. He's another of these shooting guards in a point guards body.
7) Stephen Curry isn't even going to have HALF the offensive impact that Jamal Crawford had for us last year.
8)Only the Warriors would pass on Amare Stoudemire for Stephen Curry.This is going to haunt them for the next 10 years.

and my favorite.........
9)I think Marco Belinelli, both now and in the future, will be a better NBA player than Stephen Curry.

pretty sure Method made 8/9 of those lol

fixed

John with the Ether!

It's all good though, he earned it cuz he saw in Curry what few others did. I just hope none of those quotes are mine.

LOL. Pete, these comments were not intended to rip on anyone. That is why I didnt say who made them. Not all came from the same person and in fairness, many of these were made when the Warriors were trying to get Amare and there was a frenzy about that. We all thought Amare would be great for us.

Hell.. we all make mistakes. I remember thinking that Udoh was a solid pick for the Dubs and wanst upset about passing on Monroe. Guess I was dead wrong on that one.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
It's going 6. Remember, the nuggets were the best home team in the nba.

But then again, the dubs played them EXTREMELY TOUGH on their floor. One could argue that they played better on the road than at home.

I think it will come back to Oakland for game 6. Unless................ the Warriors shoot like crazy again.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

But then again, the dubs played them EXTREMELY TOUGH on their floor. One could argue that they played better on the road than at home.

nope.
I think we close it out tonight. We have the blueprint to beat them anywhere and I'm sure we're not slowing down anytime soon.

They should've been swept by now.

man f*ck all that.. win NOW..

if anyone else has a big game today (ala klay) it's a wrap
I found some funny comments. I wont say who made them though.................. no reason to embarass anyone. Yes these all came from the WZ

1)" There are at least 10 players picked after Stephen Curry that I guarantee will be better a pro than him."
2) "the Warriors are going to be stuck with Stephen Curry
3) "Wow we won't get Amare because of Stephen motherf*cking Curry? You have got to be kidding me."
4)"Patty Mills is a better player than Curry. I would've rather had Jordan Hill and then traded for a second to grab Mills. "
5) If we're holding up this trade because we don't want to add Curry, then we are f**king retarded
6) Just f*cking trade them Curry. He's another of these shooting guards in a point guards body.
7) Stephen Curry isn't even going to have HALF the offensive impact that Jamal Crawford had for us last year.
8)Only the Warriors would pass on Amare Stoudemire for Stephen Curry.This is going to haunt them for the next 10 years.

and my favorite.........
9)I think Marco Belinelli, both now and in the future, will be a better NBA player than Stephen Curry.

You really went back to 2009 to look for these posts? Kind of unnecessary. Everyone has been wrong about at least one player.
[ Edited by SFrush on Apr 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

man f*ck all that.. win NOW..

if anyone else has a big game today (ala klay) it's a wrap

If Nuggets win tonight, I know they're still a 3 seed that would be down 3-2, but really the pressure would shift towards the Warriors, i.e. better win Game 6 @ Roaracle or have to play a Game 7 @ Denver. So yeah, button this s*** up tonight, Dubs!
Originally posted by SFrush:
You really went back to 2009 to look for these posts? Kind of unnecessary. Everyone has been wrong about at least one player.

Again, I didnt single out any person for the comments. It was about Curry and showing how far he has come and how much skepticism there was about his ability.
Originally posted by SFrush:

Again, I didnt single out any person for the comments. It was about Curry and showing how far he has come and how much skepticism there was about his ability.

I think people recognized his ability maybe 1.5 years after he was drafted, but his ankles problems scared people
i didn't want to draft curry or kaep

John with the Ether!

It's all good though, he earned it cuz he saw in Curry what few others did. I just hope none of those quotes are mine.

I remember being upset that we passed on Brandon Jennings for Steph Curry lol
Originally posted by YungAce:

that is because you are a chiefs fan
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by YungAce:

that is because you are a chiefs fan

Only on Thursdays
John with the Ether!

Yes you were. I think we debated that more than once.
John with the Ether!

Yes you were. I think we debated that more than once.

Yes, we did. i can't remember who, it might have been nicedraw, but someone wanted Ty Lawson in that draft over Curry/Jennings.
Share 49ersWebzone