There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

wow great game for you guys, what a night!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
still pumped about last night. what a game!!!

glad we are getting something from the rookies we drafted. Draymond and Barnes have been huge for us with Lee out.

Yep. Great draft last year. Ezili has been very good too for a kid with limited basketball experience.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

glad we are getting something from the rookies we drafted. Draymond and Barnes have been huge for us with Lee out.

Yep. Great draft last year. Ezili has been very good too for a kid with limited basketball experience.

yup. random thought in the back of my mind during the last couple minutes of the game: i wish he hadn't gotten rid of Chuck Jenkins
andrew bogut getting his dunk face on last night

We finally have a legitimate center
Gonna love the Spurs/Warriors matchup. I'm hoping that Denver stretches it to 7 so Splitter can heal.

yup. random thought in the back of my mind during the last couple minutes of the game: i wish he hadn't gotten rid of Chuck Jenkins

I dont think he was going to see any minutes on this team. In fact, did he really do anything for Philly?
I don't say this lightly and you guys know that you'll never meet a bigger basketball geek than me, but I think Curry's the best shooter I've ever seen. It's one thing to knock down spot ups or catch & shoot off of screens, but it's quite another to be knocking down 3's off the dribble at a high clip. The only guys who's comparable in this respect was Steve Nash, and he was a much lower volume shooter. I know he's only 25 and has a long career ahead of him, ankles willing, but I think he might be the best shooter I've seen.

Oh, and you guys are better without Lee too.

I dont think he was going to see any minutes on this team. In fact, did he really do anything for Philly?

it's not just that, but i just felt like it would be better to have him as a last minute backup rather than Machado.
lmao dirk threw a trash can and made a hole in the visiting locker room - signed it "dirk was here"

now we got a new hole thanks to faried

Originally posted by schmons:
lmao dirk threw a trash can and made a hole in the visiting locker room - signed it "dirk was here"

now we got a new hole thanks to faried

what do you mean "we"?

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I don't say this lightly and you guys know that you'll never meet a bigger basketball geek than me, but I think Curry's the best shooter I've ever seen. It's one thing to knock down spot ups or catch & shoot off of screens, but it's quite another to be knocking down 3's off the dribble at a high clip. The only guys who's comparable in this respect was Steve Nash, and he was a much lower volume shooter. I know he's only 25 and has a long career ahead of him, ankles willing, but I think he might be the best shooter I've seen.

I think he is the conversation anyway of the greatest. The accuracy combined with the quick release is just unreal.

As for being better without Lee... come on man. Lee's injury doesnt make as much of a difference against a team like Denver who plays small anyway. I wish we had him against the Spurs should we play them.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I think he is the conversation anyway of the greatest. The accuracy combined with the quick release is just unreal.

As for being better without Lee... come on man. Lee's injury doesnt make as much of a difference against a team like Denver who plays small anyway. I wish we had him against the Spurs should we play them.

I think the Lee injury sparked the team though, which is a silver lining in its own right. Spurs are definitely not a good matchup without Lee.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
SCURRY is ridiculous!!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
gotta put that hammer down tomorrow.. hope they smash these foos

let's end this thing now... NO PLAYIN'
19 points in 4 1/2 minutes....... unheard of
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com