There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Lol

hey phat, how've you been dude?


















SMK

GO WARRIORS!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
They need a player to have the game of his life or else they just cannot keep up with us.

If Warriors play their game, we can win out in this series.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Wow

Unreal

I'm more relieved than anything.

I can't believe you kept posting.

Had to because of game 2 results.

(But I hear ya' )


I fully expect to see a gif a of Curry's absurd driving finger roll. Comically sick.

Ball was on a yoyo string.
WARRIORS!! Curry is the friggin man
Love it how they're playing down to our line ups
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
Originally posted by YungAce:
Love it how they're playing down to our line ups

they cant stop our scorers.
Originally posted by Garcia:
they cant stop our scorers.

This. We have more knock-down shooters than they do.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Garcia:
they cant stop our scorers.

This. We have more knock-down shooters than they do.

they dont have really any shooters.... Galinari could shoot but he's hurt.

Andre Miller looks like this driving


Igodala cant shoot
Faried inside guy

Corey Brewer isn't anywhere near steph or klay or even jack not to mention hes a f*ggot
Hey guys got any link of the game highlights? Didnt get a chance to watch it.
If they play the same way in game 4 and don't turn over the ball so much, I expect them to dominate again, as they did in game 2.

Great win tonight!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
Originally posted by SJniner7:
If they play the same way in game 4 and don't turn over the ball so much, I expect them to dominate again, as they did in game 2.

Great win tonight!

we f**kin' dominated the 2nd half, great adjustments by Jackson
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,314
This team is so much fun to watch. Love me some Curry. Jack tried to hand the game over to Nuggets but somehow you guys won the game in the end. Excellent win. You guys gotta win crucial game 4 to keep the pressure on Denver.
gotta put that hammer down tomorrow.. hope they smash these foos
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
This team is so much fun to watch. Love me some Curry. Jack tried to hand the game over to Nuggets but somehow you guys won the game in the end. Excellent win. You guys gotta win crucial game 4 to keep the pressure on Denver.

Yeah, same thing I was yelling at the TV...I know he scored 20+ points, had 7 assists, and is just clutch most of the time, but almost every one of his 7 turnovers were due to a mental lapse rather just a defender making a good play on the ball or dribbling one off your foot. The 5-second call had the potential to cost them this series. If Jack can take better care of the ball and Thompson can pull his head out--dude is just plain stupid sometimes--I like the W's chances tomorrow night.

And once Faried had 4 fouls, would've liked to have seen W's drive right at him a little more, and maybe have Bogut post up on him instead of just lingering along the baseline...Bogut doesn't need to score 20, but if they do make it to second round they have to get more out of him offensively than high screens and a couple put-back dunks.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com