There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'd sign him to a smaller deal. Not sure how that would work after signing Lebron in his prime. We still would not even have enough lol

He's going to Cleveland anyways

lebron is staying in south beach, but the w's do have flexability to do something big with three expiring contracts.

Re sign A. Foyle...Nuff Said
Really guys Lebron probably doesn't ever think about playing in golden state. I bet he either stays in Miami or the Cleveland cracks and literally begs him to come back.
If we get the new stadium deal, for sure, LeBron might consider. Looking at how far we've come with the new ownership, the GM, players love Mark Jackson, and having an actual talented PG like Steph Curry on the squad. Maybe he'd think about it.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
If we get the new stadium deal, for sure, LeBron might consider. Looking at how far we've come with the new ownership, the GM, players love Mark Jackson, and having an actual talented PG like Steph Curry on the squad. Maybe he'd think about it.

i could see it.... it's nice to dream
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

i could see it.... it's nice to dream

Another factor is us, the fans. Carl Landry said it was one of his deciding factors on signing with is, he wanted to play in front of the most rabid fanbase in all the land...
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Really guys Lebron probably doesn't ever think about playing in golden state. I bet he either stays in Miami or the Cleveland cracks and literally begs him to come back.

By your comments you would think anyone was really serious.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

By your comments you would think anyone was really serious.

I was hoping you guys weren't crazier things have been said in this forum
any predictions for tomorrow?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
any predictions for tomorrow?

Denver will tremble against the crowd and we get the game winning bucket from.....

Javale McGee
Denver will tremble against the crowd and we get the game winning bucket from.....

Javale McGee

lmfao. good one

I'm confused in why a big name wouldn't want to play with curry, Thompson Lee and the potential of Barnes? You got a players coach in Jackson who knows what he's doing and you'll be playing in the loudest arena in the league, Its not like you have to live in Detroit or Cleveland.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm confused in why a big name wouldn't want to play with curry, Thompson Lee and the potential of Barnes? You got a players coach in Jackson who knows what he's doing and you'll be playing in the loudest arena in the league, Its not like you have to live in Detroit or Cleveland.

Alright since everyone isn't taking this seriously I will play the game too. The appeal of moving to SF might be appealing for him, plus this crowd is 10x better than Miami will ever be. We also arguably have the closest knit group in the NBA. Plus him kicking out to Curry, Klay and Barnes in the perimeter we could have the greatest team to ever play.

But this is my wet dream and if anyone is seriously thinking this can happen needs to have a reality check
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

hippies, homeless, potheads, obama voters, CA price$
sooooo hyped for tonight's game..... f*ck working
you guys recommend any bars in the city to watch the game? since i'm too broke to go to oracle
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com