There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
lol... wut?

"We are a very good shooting basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "We've got guys that can knock down shots. You talk about Klay Thompson and Steph Curry, in my opinion, they're the greatest shooting backcourt in the history of the game."
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 23, 2013 at 11:56 PM ]
Marc Jackson may have a biased opinion but he said Steph and Klay are the greatest shooting duo in the history of the NBA. Insane! He then went on to say he would say Reggie Miller and himself but he held Reggie down...lol! Crazy thing, he could be right!!!
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol... wut?

"We are a very good shooting basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "We've got guys that can knock down shots. You talk about Klay Thompson and Steph Curry, in my opinion, they're the greatest shooting backcourt in the history of the game."

Baron Davis and the other talking heads on NBA tv agreed with him...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
lol... wut?

hard to argue...steph with the three point record. he is amazing. klay will be on that level in a few years.. now we got bogut, lee and barnes.... f**king dayummmmmm

I think we are a year away from being a true contender, but this is exciting
nobody wanted to miss tonight.. i've never seen anything like it

barnes 180 over crybaby though!
lol... wut?

It's not the first time he's said it, and the stats do back him up. Many people have said Curry is possibly the best pure shooter they've ever seen, and Thompson is no slouch either. Those two combined for nearly 500 threes on the year. Curry broke the record set by Ray Allen.

NBA TV reacted to Jackson's statement. Baron Davis and Scott Mitchell both agreed that Curry-Thompson is the best shooting backcourt in league history. They didn't say best backcourt period.
hard to argue...steph with the three point record. he is amazing. klay will be on that level in a few years.. now we got bogut, lee and barnes.... f**king dayummmmmm

lol... wut?

Barnes has really impressed me in the first 2 games, he has looked smooth out there, not rookie like at all!
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Barnes has really impressed me in the first 2 games, he has looked smooth out there, not rookie like at all!

ditto.

alright suckas. good win tonight. lets get another one wednesday.
And let's give a little love for Festus and Draymond, great hustle off the bench tonight!
^The guy in the A's jersey lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Mama there goes that man
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I just realized the blonde girl's reaction at the very end of the gif on the left side
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com