There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Just wanted to see what other people think. A couple of people are arguing that this is traveling

Ya, maybe if it was in slow motion I could see it better

it annoys me how late Bogut was to help though
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Just wanted to see what other people think. A couple of people are arguing that this is traveling

It annoys me how we had Green defend the hottest guy on the court. I wouldve put Bazemore or Thompson on him. Oh well, better luck next year

It annoys me how we had Green defend the hottest guy on the court. I wouldve put Bazemore or Thompson on him. Oh well, better luck next year

To me the smart play was to go zone. I would have challenged Miller to shoot from the outside or pass off to someone else for a long range shot. It really didnt matter if you gave up a 2 or 3 there. Playing man to man with a bigger slower guy on Miller was borderline retarded.

This.. Bogut could have made a play. Oh well

travel???

I don't see a travel

Looks like three steps
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
To me the smart play was to go zone. I would have challenged Miller to shoot from the outside or pass off to someone else for a long range shot. It really didnt matter if you gave up a 2 or 3 there. Playing man to man with a bigger slower guy on Miller was borderline retarded.

Draymond was one of our best defenders this season. But he played Miller wrong. Miller can't shoot, Draymond shouldve forced him to shoot, not let him drive.

Oh well
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Score runs mofos
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Draymond was one of our best defenders this season. But he played Miller wrong. Miller can't shoot, Draymond shouldve forced him to shoot, not let him drive.

Oh well

There was no doubt whatsoever that Miller was going to to the rim with Draymond guarding him. Miller is just too quick for him which sadly played out.

Sad
rumors are that Festus Ezeli will start at PF tonight, to try and match the intensity and physicality of Kenneth Farried and to keep Landry on the bench to provide depth and scoring
just let curry shoot 50 times..
Originally posted by SF69ers:
rumors are that Festus Ezeli will start at PF tonight, to try and match the intensity and physicality of Kenneth Farried and to keep Landry on the bench to provide depth and scoring

Ezeli/Bogut up front?

That lineup better not play too much together, because Denver's bigs will beat both of them down court (especially with Faried healthy) and that's when they're at their best.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Maybe they should put Biedrins at the SF too. Seriously, hard to imagine those 2 on the court together for very long. The only way the Warriors can win is to get max efforts from Landry and Jack off the bench and for Barnes to step up. Steph and Klay alone will not be enough.

Agreed...my initial thought was why not Thompson. Bazemore would've made sense also. I know Green has been pretty good on defense, but putting him on a 6'2" guard who's still pretty quick, was tearing it up that game, and with so much open floor just doesn't strike me as the best idea.

Just hoping the W's don't just get blown out tonight...for some reason I'm actually thinking they're going to keep it close.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com