There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by DaDDieO:
I'm as unbiased a Warriors fan as any. And for good reason (we've sucked)

I watched the game on Friday with 2 biased, DIEHARD Laker fans. The consensus was that the officiating on Friday night was PURE COMEDY. Now, I can understand missing or blowing a few calls. But the thing that really stuck with us was how quickly and decisively that they made these bad calls. As if they were so certain that an obvious foul was committed. When in reality, these refs predetermined when, where, and at times, Who, they were gonna make calls against.

Then...Suddenly...the Steve Blake (instead of D12) FT's turned the game from a hard-played, high-scoring baskteball contest into a circus.

Still, the Dubs had a few opportunities to put the game away. You have to ice matchups like these with poise and good possessions. A few turnovers and missed opportunities late...you have to ice games like that.

i noticed the same thing about the whistles. they were QUICK to blow, that's for sure.
i missed the laker game but have it on DVR.. bro told me to watch the 4th quarter.. nba be on that BULLSH!T i guess
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i missed the laker game but have it on DVR.. bro told me to watch the 4th quarter.. nba be on that BULLSH!T i guess

don't watch it
Originally posted by YungAce:

don't watch it

Now that we aren't in the moment, I'd watch it again...for comedy.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Garcia:
7th seed now.

Houston holds the tiebreaker?

I believe so. we're tied right now. next two games are important, do not want to face the spurs
If they played like they did last night then I wouldn't mind facing them.
Our first round matchup is gonna be tough in any way that you look at it. But by watching the Spurs over the past week, Tony Parker is just not healthy. Manu is out. I think that we just need to beat San Antonio IN San Antonio for once. The confidence from that kind of a win would be VERY helpful.
Definitely. We struggle against the spurs but they are very beatable at this point, especially with Parker struggling and Manu can't stay healthy. Hopefully coming into the game, no one gives us a chance to do anything and that helps motivate us and we shock the whole world.
damn.. anyone hot a gif of that klay dunk?

don't watch it

Now that we aren't in the moment, I'd watch it again...for comedy.

lol too late
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

close enough
Stupid spurs can't get anything right. They lost to la but they'll probably beat gs even though the spurs played 24hrs ago...
lol at that festus "foul" on metta
this sh!t is retarded lol
Just a pathetic first half by the Warriors. Popovich gives them a break by not playing Duncan or Parker and the reserves are kicking ass.
Klay is scoring from all over the floor tonight. He's looked better as of late.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Dubs
Curry it hawt
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com