LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Stats of the night 50 ft from the lakers vs. Warriors 16 ft. I don't think David stern would let lakers loose another game this season. I feel sorry for the jazz they don't stand a chance lol. Nba is rigged it disgust me. Stern needs the ratings Kobe vs. Durant. I'm just glad rockets lost today keeping us in 6th.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Stats of the night 50 ft from the lakers vs. Warriors 16 ft. I don't think David stern would let lakers loose another game this season. I feel sorry for the jazz they don't stand a chance lol. Nba is rigged it disgust me. Stern needs the ratings Kobe vs. Durant. I'm just glad rockets lost today keeping us in 6th.

Which jumpshot did you want FTs on?
POETIC JUSTICE. The league has been officiating games in the Lakers favor for well over a month to get them into the playoffs. Now Kobe is out for the year. Serves them right for influencing the outcome of games, including tonight's game.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
POETIC JUSTICE. The league has been officiating games in the Lakers favor for well over a month to get them into the playoffs. Now Kobe is out for the year. Serves them right for influencing the outcome of games, including tonight's game.

Karma is a b**** indeed.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Karma is a b**** indeed.

All of this.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Explain how Howard gets fouled on a screen but Blake gets to shoot his free throws?

Pete. DId you watch the game? You cannot tell me that this game was well officiated. I think you know something about the game and the calls obviously were slanted to the Lakers benefit.

Explain how Howard gets fouled on a screen but Blake gets to shoot his free throws?

The foul was called on the hold while Blake was coming around the screen.

If you think they fouled Howard, it would have been two shots + possession for the Lakers, being that Howard was off the ball and it was within the last two minutes. Is that what you would have preferred?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Pete. DId you watch the game? You cannot tell me that this game was well officiated. I think you know something about the game and the calls obviously were slanted to the Lakers benefit.

I thought they called just about any little bit of contact that happened in the paint. When the Warriors actually went to the bucket they got whistles, but they did it very rarely. I thought the refs were ridiculous with calling whistles on minimal contact around the hoop, and the Lakers benefitted from that FAR more than the Warriors did. But a large part of that is the difference between shooting jumpers and getting into the paint. Curry, for example, got a very iffy call against Blake when driving to the hoop with about 2:45 left. But they rarely drove to the hoop.
The foul was wrongly assessed as Curry never fouled Blake.
[ Edited by SFrush on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:37 PM ]

I couldn't tell from the angle, but I assumed it was a hold, because that's what usually happens when guys get beat when they go over a screen. Maybe the Warrior broadcast had a different angle and you weren't screened out by the...errr...screen. But if Curry fouled Howard, it's two shots and the ball.
BTW, good game guys. Refs were bad, but it was a fun game to watch.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
BTW, good game guys. Refs were bad, but it was a fun game to watch.

said no one in the zone ever

jk im over it now so good game sucks for kobe

Moot point as it was Howard who fouled Curry, sure looked like an illegal (moving) screen to me.

Then there was the foul call on Barnes when Kobe fell all by his own damn self.

Gasol using his right arm to "shield" (push) Lee on rebound attempt, foul called on Lee.

There was ARTEST tearing off Ezeli's arm, and not only no call on Artest, foul called on Ezeli, 6th and gone.

And it's not like I'm saying the W's should have got more calls to allow them to shoot 20 more FTs, even though there were drives by them with no call, but flip the teams around and Lakers get the call every time.

I am saying there is no way in hell the Lakers should have been shooting 50 FTs. FIFTY. The Lakers were shooting like 20-25% from the field in that 3rd qtr, the refs singlehandedly kept them in the game. Just breathe heavy on Howard or look the wrong way at Kobe and d***h**d ref blows the whistle.

One of the worst officiated games from start to finish I've ever seen, and that includes SB XLVII.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 13, 2013 at 12:09 AM ]
Don't forget Artest grabbing&holding Curry in the second quarter in a out of bounds play before the ball was even inbounded.

Lakers got away with anything and everything.
[ Edited by SFrush on Apr 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone