There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

is it possible we play memphis in first or are nuggets #3 for sure?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
is it possible we play memphis in first or are nuggets #3 for sure?

how about the clippers??? i want them
Can't stand the foul magnet Kobe
Do the officials want LA to win this game or what
if you keep giving the ball to klay you gonna lose
The refs win the game for LA
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Crzy!
Rigged game, it was obvious from the start.
Why can't the niners get bs calls
Stats of the night 50 ft from the lakers vs. Warriors 16 ft. I don't think David stern would let lakers loose another game this season. I feel sorry for the jazz they don't stand a chance lol. Nba is rigged it disgust me. Stern needs the ratings Kobe vs. Durant. I'm just glad rockets lost today keeping us in 6th.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Stats of the night 50 ft from the lakers vs. Warriors 16 ft. I don't think David stern would let lakers loose another game this season. I feel sorry for the jazz they don't stand a chance lol. Nba is rigged it disgust me. Stern needs the ratings Kobe vs. Durant. I'm just glad rockets lost today keeping us in 6th.

Which jumpshot did you want FTs on?
POETIC JUSTICE. The league has been officiating games in the Lakers favor for well over a month to get them into the playoffs. Now Kobe is out for the year. Serves them right for influencing the outcome of games, including tonight's game.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
POETIC JUSTICE. The league has been officiating games in the Lakers favor for well over a month to get them into the playoffs. Now Kobe is out for the year. Serves them right for influencing the outcome of games, including tonight's game.

Karma is a b**** indeed.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Karma is a b**** indeed.

All of this.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by nothing03:

Which jumpshot did you want FTs on?
Explain how Howard gets fouled on a screen but Blake gets to shoot his free throws?
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com