There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I wanted to draft Marcus Williams. True story

but not trade for him at that time, let alone trading a future 1st when we've always sucked sheep dick
Originally posted by YungAce:
I wanted to draft Marcus Williams. True story

but not trade for him at that time, let alone trading a future 1st when we've always sucked sheep dick

I saw him shopping around Southland Mall when I used to work there. He had just been cut by the team and some dude walked by and asked him how hard it was to cover Monta in practice lol
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Draft Allen Crabbe

don't have a 1st rd pick

He's a sure first rounder? Nice

This might be the worst NBA draft in history. Just awful. Glad this is the year the Warriors lose their first rd pick.

I agree. The names ace posted above are pretty good, but Nerlen Noel seems like one with true potential to be a difference maker. Everyone else looks like solid starters but nothing special. I was a huge believer that Shabazz could be a star, but he looks like such a ball hog on the court.

I don't think it'll be anywhere close to the worst draft in history, but it's definitely a poor draft. THIS is the worst draft in history, IMO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Draft Allen Crabbe

don't have a 1st rd pick

He's a sure first rounder? Nice

This might be the worst NBA draft in history. Just awful. Glad this is the year the Warriors lose their first rd pick.

I agree. The names ace posted above are pretty good, but Nerlen Noel seems like one with true potential to be a difference maker. Everyone else looks like solid starters but nothing special. I was a huge believer that Shabazz could be a star, but he looks like such a ball hog on the court.

I don't think it'll be anywhere close to the worst draft in history, but it's definitely a poor draft. THIS is the worst draft in history, IMO.

OK. I agree that 2000 was the worst. Still, this is a REALLY bad year.

No doubt. I think you have 4 guys with the potential to be pretty good ball players (Noel, McLemore, Bennett, & maybe Smart) and then a bunch of role players. '14 should be better. Andrew Wiggins is a sure fire superstar, other people think that Jabari Parker is too (I'm not sold on him yet), and then Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, & the Harrison brothers...all of whom have star potential, but are a ways away.

But ya...this was the right year for the Dubs to lose their pick.
I think next season the dubs could possibly add a few more players to be a real contender. With beans and Jefferson's expiring contract.

When Geoff Petrie was a boss

No doubt. I think you have 4 guys with the potential to be pretty good ball players (Noel, McLemore, Bennett, & maybe Smart) and then a bunch of role players. '14 should be better. Andrew Wiggins is a sure fire superstar, other people think that Jabari Parker is too (I'm not sold on him yet), and then Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, & the Harrison brothers...all of whom have star potential, but are a ways away.

But ya...this was the right year for the Dubs to lose their pick.

Andrew Wiggins!
JABARI
JABARI

not happy he didn't choose stanford
JABARI

not happy he didn't choose stanford

Same here but I forgive him. I hope Wiggins chooses UNC so this rivalry leads into the NBA
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
NOT SURE IF POSTED

But Galinari from Denver tore his knee.
Thats sad for him personally... but this is great news for the W's right?

Do we have a better chance vs. them in the playoffs now?
Originally posted by Garcia:
NOT SURE IF POSTED

But Galinari from Denver tore his knee.
Thats sad for him personally... but this is great news for the W's right?

Do we have a better chance vs. them in the playoffs now?

Haven't checked the schedule but how many games are left? It might be possible for the Clippers to jump them, which would still leave it as a win-win situation.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Haven't checked the schedule but how many games are left? It might be possible for the Clippers to jump them, which would still leave it as a win-win situation.

Clips are two games back of the nuggs.

Nuggs have 6 games left, Clips same...
so its a little presumptuous, but its most likely we are facing either one of those teams.

I preferred playing the clips, because even going back to last year, the W's match up well vs. them and even more so this year.
But with Galinari out - maybe that evens us with them? Maybe Im overvaluing Galinari? I dont know. What do you guys think?
I want no part of the Nuggets either way.. I'm with you on having a much more favorable matchup against the Clips. Hopefully we finish out strong because the last time I checked, Houston was still on our tail.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com