LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

What's the Warriors Magic Number for the playoffs?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Draft Allen Crabbe

don't have a 1st rd pick

He's a sure first rounder? Nice

This might be the worst NBA draft in history. Just awful. Glad this is the year the Warriors lose their first rd pick.

I agree. The names ace posted above are pretty good, but Nerlen Noel seems like one with true potential to be a difference maker. Everyone else looks like solid starters but nothing special. I was a huge believer that Shabazz could be a star, but he looks like such a ball hog on the court.
Originally posted by Garcia:
This might be the worst NBA draft in history. Just awful. Glad this is the year the Warriors lose their first rd pick.

?

What is your question

Warriors lost their first rounder?

it goes to Utah. forgot how, but they have it

?

What is your question

Yes. Utah gets the Warriors pick this year. They almost got it last year but lost a coin flip allowing the Warriors to pick Barnes.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol no its not. There isn't a lot of "stars" but it's a pretty solid draft.

Disagree. I dont see it being a solid draft at all. I would hate for my team to ONCE AGAIN be in the lottery.

?

What is your question

it goes to Utah. forgot how, but they have it

Utah got our pick from the Nets. Nets got our conditional pick from the Marcus "Laptop" Williams trade from 2008. A horrible trade that pretty much handcuffed us from trading our pick each year.

Actually looking back at it, although the trade was horrible, since it was only a conditional pick the Warriors were able to weasel out of giving up the pick each year.
I wanted to draft Marcus Williams. True story

but not trade for him at that time, let alone trading a future 1st when we've always sucked sheep dick
Originally posted by YungAce:
I wanted to draft Marcus Williams. True story

but not trade for him at that time, let alone trading a future 1st when we've always sucked sheep dick

I saw him shopping around Southland Mall when I used to work there. He had just been cut by the team and some dude walked by and asked him how hard it was to cover Monta in practice lol
Draft Allen Crabbe

don't have a 1st rd pick

I agree. The names ace posted above are pretty good, but Nerlen Noel seems like one with true potential to be a difference maker. Everyone else looks like solid starters but nothing special. I was a huge believer that Shabazz could be a star, but he looks like such a ball hog on the court.

I don't think it'll be anywhere close to the worst draft in history, but it's definitely a poor draft. THIS is the worst draft in history, IMO.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Draft Allen Crabbe

don't have a 1st rd pick

I don't think it'll be anywhere close to the worst draft in history, but it's definitely a poor draft. THIS is the worst draft in history, IMO.

OK. I agree that 2000 was the worst. Still, this is a REALLY bad year.

No doubt. I think you have 4 guys with the potential to be pretty good ball players (Noel, McLemore, Bennett, & maybe Smart) and then a bunch of role players. '14 should be better. Andrew Wiggins is a sure fire superstar, other people think that Jabari Parker is too (I'm not sold on him yet), and then Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, & the Harrison brothers...all of whom have star potential, but are a ways away.

But ya...this was the right year for the Dubs to lose their pick.
I think next season the dubs could possibly add a few more players to be a real contender. With beans and Jefferson's expiring contract.

When Geoff Petrie was a boss

No doubt. I think you have 4 guys with the potential to be pretty good ball players (Noel, McLemore, Bennett, & maybe Smart) and then a bunch of role players. '14 should be better. Andrew Wiggins is a sure fire superstar, other people think that Jabari Parker is too (I'm not sold on him yet), and then Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, & the Harrison brothers...all of whom have star potential, but are a ways away.

But ya...this was the right year for the Dubs to lose their pick.

Andrew Wiggins!
JABARI
Share 49ersWebzone