There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
better win today yo
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
better win today yo

Probably will cause you're not playing the Kings IMO
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
better win today yo

Probably will cause you're not playing the Kings IMO

I got asked to shoot some video getting interviews of kings fans, still trying to keep the team in sac... couldnt do it because im in LA. I would have interviewed you doe.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
better win today yo

Probably will cause you're not playing the Kings IMO

I got asked to shoot some video getting interviews of kings fans, still trying to keep the team in sac... couldnt do it because im in LA. I would have interviewed you doe.

You probably would've skewed it to make it seem like I wanted them to leave. You're cold blooded like that
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by marshniners24:
You probably would've skewed it to make it seem like I wanted them to leave. You're cold blooded like that

read me like a book
Barnes followed through his foul with a dunk, off a fast break. LeBron like!
By the way, our team will look funny when the playoff push beards kick in. Especially jack and Biedrins lol
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
lol Bazemore doe!
Steph Curry....simply amazing. Nice bounce back win.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Barnes followed through his foul with a dunk, off a fast break. LeBron like!



flash
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Barnes followed through his foul with a dunk, off a fast break. LeBron like!



flash

who is going to the playoffs???
Originally posted by pdizo916:
who is going to the playoffs???

Warriors.

You Mucka lucka, you jumped ship at the perfect time. Maybe you are good luck

But will you revert back to a Sac fan if the Maloofs are out and the team stays??
Andddd this is why I hate the Lakers... Nothing would make me happier, having lived with 3 laker fans at one time junior year, than to see them miss the playoffs. But, of course, that isn't going to happen.

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Andddd this is why I hate the Lakers... Nothing would make me happier, having lived with 3 laker fans at one time junior year, than to see them miss the playoffs. But, of course, that isn't going to happen.


Splicing together an edited video of missed calls that favored the Lakers to prove that games are rigged in their favor is like posting a highlight video of a player to prove that he never misses a shot.

I can think of two games right off the top of my head that the Lakers lost this season because of blatantly missed calls in the final seconds. (vs. Indiana, @ Atlanta) This video is ridiculous.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com