There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol lost to the kings lol

lol still moving to seattle lol

this makes me feel better.

at least the dubs are going to the playoffs




































one and done.....but going to the playoffs.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Mar 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol still moving to seattle lol
lol ouch.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,353
Originally posted by pdizo916:
at least the dubs are going to the playoffs




































one and done.....but going to the playoffs.

not if we play the clippers, lol
WTF was that.. picked a horrible game to go to
To be fair, the Kings have been playing a helluva lot better since the Pat Patterson trade. Took Miami to double OT in Miami, blew a couple teams out lately, one of which was a 40+ point win.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
WTF was that.. picked a horrible game to go to

did u at least get a bobblehead?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
WTF was that.. picked a horrible game to go to

Its because you didn't post "better win today yo"
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol lost to the kings lol

lol still moving to seattle lol

lol you're so ignorant lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA/David Stern screws the kings over
Originally posted by Muggins:
To be fair, the Kings have been playing a helluva lot better since the Pat Patterson trade. Took Miami to double OT in Miami, blew a couple teams out lately, one of which was a 40+ point win.

The kings took Miami to double OT, they beat the bulls by 40, the bulls beat the heat, ergo the Kings are the best team in the NBA.
lol ergo. u think you fancy huh.
Interesting remaining schedule. We'll be lucky to face the Clips in the 1st round.

If we take care of the ball ("if" statement of the year), we can go 6-3 for our last 9.

Por - W
N.O. - W
@Phx - W
Utah - W
Min - W
OKC - L
@LAL - L
SAS - L
@Por - W

2nd "if"- If the Spurs rest their starters for the playoffs, we still can "if-ing" lose to them.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
WTF was that.. picked a horrible game to go to

did u at least get a bobblehead?

NO lol.. double fail
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
WTF was that.. picked a horrible game to go to

Its because you didn't post "better win today yo"

i did actually lol..
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Interesting remaining schedule. We'll be lucky to face the Clips in the 1st round.

If we take care of the ball ("if" statement of the year), we can go 6-3 for our last 9.

Por - W
N.O. - W
@Phx - W
Utah - W
Min - W
OKC - L
@LAL - L
SAS - L
@Por - W

2nd "if"- If the Spurs rest their starters for the playoffs, we still can "if-ing" lose to them.

man those are all winnable.. probably except the thunder and spurs
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol ergo. u think you fancy huh.

Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com
...