LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 186 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by YungAce:
My boy, Monta, coming back home tomorrow!! I wish I could go to the game.

i'm going! to watch klay shut him down

Klay won't be able to cover him

I'd like I see him drive it on 7 foot vagina
weird note on DeMarcus Cousins that Rib Bucher said on the air after the game. throughout the game, Cousins looked disinterested and wasn't focused to the point where Smart actually benched him for the 4th. when media arrived in the Kings locker room after the game, what they witnessed wasn't a furious Cousins. on the contrary, they saw a kid that was like a big puppy wanting to please people. he was polite, friendly, paused in the middle of the interview to run and get the reporters gatorades. paused again in the middle of another question to offer the media food from their team buffet. when they said "no, thanks," he still ran off, made plates, and gave them to the reporters to enjoy.

i seriously think there's something wrong, mentally, with this kid
Sounds bipolar.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
weird note on DeMarcus Cousins that Rib Bucher said on the air after the game. throughout the game, Cousins looked disinterested and wasn't focused to the point where Smart actually benched him for the 4th. when media arrived in the Kings locker room after the game, what they witnessed wasn't a furious Cousins. on the contrary, they saw a kid that was like a big puppy wanting to please people. he was polite, friendly, paused in the middle of the interview to run and get the reporters gatorades. paused again in the middle of another question to offer the media food from their team buffet. when they said "no, thanks," he still ran off, made plates, and gave them to the reporters to enjoy.

i seriously think there's something wrong, mentally, with this kid
Sounds bipolar.

exactly what i thought
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

these jersey's again tonight
jersey's are growin' on me
Big game tonight... Probably the biggest game of the season up to this point.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

i still think they're ugly
especially the shorts lol, they dont even match the shirt

and yellow is ugly
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Those jerseys are terrible.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

that's how i look after consuming too much beans
Originally posted by crzy:
Those jerseys are terrible.

$300 a jersey, i think, and according to Bucher, it's a hit with fans

i'd probably buy one if it was white and blue primarily

• teeohh
  • Veteran
I want winners
Bill Simmons is saying that Sam Presti's first call after he couldn't re-sign James Harden was to the Warriors, and wanted Klay Thompson + a pick for him.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Bill Simmons is saying that Sam Presti's first call after he couldn't re-sign James Harden was to the Warriors, and wanted Klay Thompson + a pick for him.

lol, just posted it in the NBA thread.

I'm super pissed about this. Harden could have been on the Warriors and GS was too cheap to pull the trigger!??!?!

I wonder if they wanted 1.7 or 1.30 as the pick. My guess is 1.30
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I wonder if they wanted 1.7 or 1.30 as the pick. My guess is 1.30

This was after the draft. Would have been a future pick.
Share 49ersWebzone