LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

so irate

f*ck this team

@knbrmurph
Re-watched last minute. Crusher: Because of Jack travel/Ezeli turnover, @warriors didn't have ball from 1:07 to :16 of final clock.

Knicks forum was absolutely HATING on Curry during the game lmao.

But I did find a funny comment out of their 84 page gameday thread:

"The only way we can stop Curry is to do something to his ankles"

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Turnovers had nothing to do with us missing Lee/Bogut.

probably right. but Chandler had almost 30 rebounds... i bet that helps if they are in with the 2nd chances
Originally posted by Garcia:

probably right. but Chandler had almost 30 rebounds... i bet that helps if they are in with the 2nd chances

Yeah, second chance points was all Chandler. He destroyed us
In other news, Monta Ellis hits a WILD buzzer beater to defeat the Rockets..
Originally posted by Garcia:

Yeah, second chance points was all Chandler. He destroyed us
Warriors total rebounds = 38

Chandler = 28

f**kING HELL. GIVE TEH f**kING BALL TO CURRY GOD DAMMIT YOU PIECE OF f**kING s**t

edit: why the hell weren't they running more picks for curry to get open looks? jack + klay thought they were f**king heroes when they should have been looking for curry who was blistering hot. f**king idiots. mark jackson should have demanded the team to look for curry when he's that hot.
[ Edited by Method on Feb 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
klay...so inconsistent it's annoying
goodnight oakland

goodnight san francisco

goodnight san jose

goodnight sweet prince

lmao.. only if he can make his shots in the game like he does in that commercial..

Originally posted by jrg:
Why is Andris Biedrins on the roster?

because a few years ago he was a good young promising 7 foot center averaging 11 and 10 in his early 20's. What happened is a better question.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 27, 2013 at 10:40 PM ]
Incredible game by Curry despite the horrible turnovers from the rest of the team

And great game by Monta Ellis--whoops, forgot that he's on a different team lol

Warriors need to start Jack at point guard, Curry at shooting guard....Klay Thompson can come in as a relief for Curry... He has no added value as a starter...I don't like his basketball IQ...He puts up shots from wherever and turns the ball over too much...Bench him or trade him.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Warriors need to start Jack at point guard, Curry at shooting guard....Klay Thompson can come in as a relief for Curry... He has no added value as a starter...I don't like his basketball IQ...He puts up shots from wherever and turns the ball over too much...Bench him or trade him.

lol i wouldn't go that far and i think you're reaching too much with that lineup. Jack coming off the bench is of HUGE value to us. if he were to start, you'd rather have Klay come off the bench, knowing his IQ is questionable to be the 6th man? bad move IMO.

Klay has had bonehead moments, no doubt, but he's also dazzled at times. he needs to find that consistency.
lol i wish

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

lol i wouldn't go that far and i think you're reaching too much with that lineup. Jack coming off the bench is of HUGE value to us. if he were to start, you'd rather have Klay come off the bench, knowing his IQ is questionable to be the 6th man? bad move IMO.

Klay has had bonehead moments, no doubt, but he's also dazzled at times. he needs to find that consistency.

Thompson + filler for Eric Gordon.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Thompson + filler for Eric Gordon.

I don't know about you guys but I don't want Eric Gordon and his big ass contract.
Share 49ersWebzone