LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I nominated Baby for the worst single post of the year. LOL

Love you too John.

I'm sure you do. There were so many posts to choose from but you went over and above the call of duty. You deserve the honor my friend.

Love you too John.

I'm sure you do. There were so many posts to choose from but you went over and above the call of duty. You deserve the honor my friend.

I will gladly accept it. We all say things that later turn out to be not true. I have taken back my comment many times, but as long as we keep winning, I have no problem with you holding it over my head.

For the record, like I stated yesterday before the game, Lee is a different player this year than he has been his whole career. This should be obvious to everyone. And like I said, the biggest difference is the fact that he is regularly winning his matchup this year....something that almost never happened in years prior.

Hope he keeps it up.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Jan 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]

Love you too John.

I will gladly accept it. We all say things that later turn out to be not true. I have taken back my comment many times, but as long as we keep winning, I have no problem with you holding it over my head.

For the record, like I stated yesterday before the game, Lee is a different player this year than he has been his whole career. This should be obvious to everyone. And like I said, the biggest difference is the fact that he is regularly winning his matchup this year....something that almost never happened in years prior.

Hope he keeps it up.

I think he will. He is pretty much the best player on the court most nights for either team. If he doesnt make the AS team it will be a travesty.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
all f**king espn talks about is 'are the knicks contenders' f**k these mofos
when is bogut coming back?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
reminds me of a troll and i would get annoyed with him if he didn't play for the W's

You still a kings fan?!
http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/andrew_bogut

he's supposed to come back around February but Im not getting my hopes up
David Lee and Stephen Curry just did a podcast with Bill Simmons. Should be a fun listen when it's available.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
David Lee and Stephen Curry just did a podcast with Bill Simmons. Should be a fun listen when it's available.

Post the link when its available doe!

Hypothetically, if the Warriors could only have 1 All-Star, who should it be?

Question was posed in the latest warriorsworld.net podcast and they argued Lee since he's the only player in the league averaging 20-10, and I think I have to agree... dude has had one helluva season.

Obviously, both he and Curry are deserving and should go, but if I could only pick one I'd go with Lee.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Hypothetically, if the Warriors could only have 1 All-Star, who should it be?

Question was posed in the latest warriorsworld.net podcast and they argued Lee since he's the only player in the league averaging 20-10, and I think I have to agree... dude has had one helluva season.

Obviously, both he and Curry are deserving and should go, but if I could only pick one I'd go with Lee.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Curry and Lee will both make it.
Originally posted by crzy:

They both deserve to me in it and I really think they will both make it. Lee should be a starter.
Originally posted by crzy:

They both deserve to me in it and I really think they will both make it. Lee should be a starter.

I agree they both deserve it, but I think only one of them actually makes it and that will be Lee.
Share 49ersWebzone