There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Josh Johnson is a Sacramento Mountain Lion

• Paul
  • Veteran
he looked good in the pre-season, unsure why he was not given a chance here (I understand his contract was a factor). Good for him to play tho, I cannot believe that the UFL is still around.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
LOL will go to a game

Did you know that they are playing their home games at Raley Field this season? Pretty cool.

http://sacmountainlions.com/news/?article_id=5

I did not know that! That's cool. Didn't they play at sac state last year?

Yeah. Should a be a much better look at Raley Field I think and probably more appealing in general to the fans. I think we already have great attendance though.

There's Josh Johnson..

Originally posted by YungAce:
How do players like Matt Leinart have a job over him?

This

I'll bet JJ's the first QB scooped up once a starter goes down, to back up a back up.
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
dang that sucks but he can now face troy smith as the starting qb in the ufl.
Is Dennis green still the HC?
Originally posted by YungAce:
How do players like Matt Leinart have a job over him?

Some are blessed.

Better than half the backups in the league.
thats good cuz i thought he would sign with the rams bc they dont have any quality backup QBs and he could of sold out the niners on alot of info. so this is a win for the 49ers
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
thats good cuz i thought he would sign with the rams bc they dont have any quality backup QBs and he could of sold out the niners on alot of info. so this is a win for the 49ers

Josh would rather kill himself then go to the Rams
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Josh would rather kill himself then go to the Rams

Yeah, right
First game is tonight @8pm at Raley Field. Also on the CBS Sports Network channel. Channel 732 for me on Comcast.

I assume Josh is the starting QB. He better be.
[ Edited by Muggins on Sep 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Never liked Johnson either. f**k 'im.

yup. at fanfest i was right in front of him with a ball he just kinda scribbled on it never even grabbed it out my hand. it is litterally a scribbled line. pretty much ruined a good mini football.