There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bettmann must go

Three cba's and all have led to strike or lockout.Get this ashole out of the commish's office before he destroys the sport completely.I know most of you people don't like hockey but for us diehard fans i want to shoot this guy.He obviously has bad skills to negoiate just get rid of his ass.
Once hockey started to interest me, the last lockout completely ruined it. Horrible commish
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Three cba's and all have led to strike or lockout.Get this ashole out of the commish's office before he destroys the sport completely.I know most of you people don't like hockey but for us diehard fans i want to shoot this guy.He obviously has bad skills to negoiate just get rid of his ass.

bettman has helped promote the game no doubt

but having your entire season lockout once should be enough to get you fired

now we are about to have another season canceled and this guy will still be around
Back to NHL 98 I go

this
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

bettman has helped promote the game no doubt

but having your entire season lockout once should be enough to get you fired

now we are about to have another season canceled and this guy will still be around

If it was him that took the NHL off of ESPN, he should be fired. That mistake has probably had more impact than anything on the casual fan's interest.
  • flow
  • Veteran
F*ck you, Bettman!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If it was him that took the NHL off of ESPN, he should be fired. That mistake has probably had more impact than anything on the casual fan's interest.

Why would anyone do that? That's the dumbest thing EVAR!!!!!!

I don't even f**kz with hockey, but get rid of this bum
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Wasn't there a period of time where ESPN wasn't allowed to show any highlights? I enjoyed those hockeyless top 10s

Well that's half the story lol. The reason why he didn't go with ESPN was because of the money. Still a mistake though.

But ya, he has to go, he's been terrible for the league, and he's just a money grubbing rep.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Because ESPN has too many sports to cover and always treated hockey as a second class sport.

ESPN is too busy with the NFL, NBA, and MLB to devote enough coverarge to hockey.

The problem is that the NHL chose a network Verus that nobody watches.
LOL I read BATman must go.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Bettman is just a puppet.