LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

2012 Oregon Ducks Football Thread (GO DUCKS!!!)

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
We will win

I'm jk

You a Bulldogs fan?
I posted this last year, but I don't follow Oregon football. I played high school ball with rasuan Vaughn and I ran into him a few months ago and congragelated him on the rose bowl victory... Is he starting now? How well has he preformed? I know he is a senior now, any chance he is an nfl prospect?
Originally posted by 49erha:
I posted this last year, but I don't follow Oregon football. I played high school ball with rasuan Vaughn and I ran into him a few months ago and congragelated him on the rose bowl victory... Is he starting now? How well has he preformed? I know he is a senior now, any chance he is an nfl prospect?

yeah I remember you posting about that in the previous thread.

He played a little bit today, but I think it's mostly b/c our top wideout got injured early on in the game. I think he had a catch or two, but hasn't made much of an impact this season or last. He had a couple of big games last season before conference play started, but somewhat disappeared afterwards.

As for being a NFL prospect, I don't think so...
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

He played a little bit today, but I think it's mostly b/c our top wideout got injured early on in the game. I think he had a catch or two, but hasn't made much of an impact this season or last. He had a couple of big games last season before conference play started, but somewhat disappeared afterwards.

Yeah I havent heard much about him preformence wise would just be cool to have a old classmate in the nfl. I remember giving him all the answers on a history finals once lol.
We will win

I'm jk

You a Bulldogs fan?

Yes
We will win

I'm jk

You a Bulldogs fan?

Yes

Tale of 2 halves. In the second half, you made the Ducks look the worst I've ever seen them in my 4 years following the team. Your D wasn't allowing anything on the ground for a while.

Yeah I havent heard much about him preformence wise would just be cool to have a old classmate in the nfl. I remember giving him all the answers on a history finals once lol.

Sounds like he fits right in at Oregon then lol

Sounds like he fits right in at Oregon then lol
Psssh...

At Ohio State he wouldn't even have to walk in the classroom
We will win

I'm jk

You a Bulldogs fan?

Yes

Tale of 2 halves. In the second half, you made the Ducks look the worst I've ever seen them in my 4 years following the team. Your D wasn't allowing anything on the ground for a while.

I was pleased to come out of there not being embarassed by your offense.... What's your impression of Derek Carr
Wow... John Boyett gonna miss the rest of the year with season-ending knee surgery

He was probably our best player on defense and unquestionably one of the leaders on this team.

Led the team in tackles last season from the safety position as well.

HUGE blow...

We will win

I'm jk

You a Bulldogs fan?

Yes

I was pleased to come out of there not being embarassed by your offense.... What's your impression of Derek Carr

For a QB to come into Autzen and play like he did, I was impressed. Didn't blow me away, but he played pretty well against one of the best Oregon defenses ever (or it will be when it's all said and done.)

I sat behind the end zone so I didn't really have a good view of the game. I'll have to re-watch the game first.
For a QB to come into Autzen and play like he did, I was impressed. Didn't blow me away, but he played pretty well against one of the best Oregon defenses ever (or it will be when it's all said and done.)

I sat behind the end zone so I didn't really have a good view of the game. I'll have to re-watch the game first.

Just curious, I'm not too much of a fan
God I want to beat USC so badly this year

Last time I checked, we won the Pac-12 the last three years. This is still Oregon's conference.
De'Anthony Thomas = God

I was at the game today, but I remember seeing him make a HUGE play every time he touched the ball today except once, and that was like a 10-yard catch for a 1st down.

He had a few punt returns and nearly took every one of them to the house. Had another Heisman moment, but stopped thinking for a second and got stripped right before he crossed the end zone.

Once Pac-12 games start, he's gonna get many more touches.

This is the stat of the year, however: Thomas has 24 touches this year (13 carries, 11 catches) and already has 7 touchdowns. Unreal.
WTF going for it from your own 38
Share 49ersWebzone