LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

2012 California Golden Bears

Roll on you Bears!!!!
Cal Bball on FIYA! Y'all gotta check out that dunk by the freshman Tyrone Wallace, kid is going to be the next star for this team
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Cal Bball on FIYA! Y'all gotta check out that dunk by the freshman Tyrone Wallace, kid is going to be the next star for this team

Is it on YouTube yet
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We in the tourney?
Originally posted by teeohh:
We in the tourney?

pretty sure we will be

in football news, not sure if you guys are following spring practices and scrimmages, but Bridgford is transferring out after basically being told he's not in the mix for the starting QB spot and we may actually end up with a very young signal caller as Zach Kline (redshirt frosh) and Jared Goff (true frosh) seem to be the leaders in the battle with Austin Hinder (redshirt junior) also in the mix
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Ready for the bear raid
Cal's first game is in San Jose against UNLV. Let's do this s**t.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I dont see Cal winning this game. I think its going to be a bad tourney for the Pac 12
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I dont see Cal winning this game. I think its going to be a bad tourney for the Pac 12

I don't really have otherworldly expectations for the bears or Pac in general. I'm just glad to see Cal make it, and hopefully they can make use of an almost like home court advantage.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Mar 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM ]

I don't really have otherworldly expectations for the bears or Pac in general. I'm just glad to see Cal make it, and hopefully they can make use of an almost like home court advantage.

It would be nice to see Cal advance.

Congrats to the Bears. Glad I was wrong about this one,

Congrats to the Bears. Glad I was wrong about this one,

A good day for the Bears, and a good day for the Pac.
You know it! What? You tell the story! What? You tell the whole damn world this is Bear Territory!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I'm really excited about the football season
SPRING GAME. PAC12 NETWORK. NAO.
Share 49ersWebzone