Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Finished at #30 ranked class

Bear raid! Ooo I'm excited.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
CJ Anderson invited to the combine but not Isi Sofele

Also invited Allen. Marc Anthony, Steve Williams and Schwenke
Anyone taking notice of whats going on for the bball programs? Women ranked #6 and Men have been on fire lately
Originally posted by AC49er:
Anyone taking notice of whats going on for the bball programs? Women ranked #6 and Men have been on fire lately

Men, yeah. We beat Oregon (when they were #10) and then upset #7 Arizona. Things are starting to get fun.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Go bears go

couple of big wins lately for the mens team. Get hot right before pac tourney. Go CAL
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Mike Montgomery done derped
Crabbe came back on fire though and CAL wins again!
the game last night was amazing!

Cal needs to keep this up and try to get the best possible seed, somewhere in the 10-12 range
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Cal needs to keep this up and try to get the best possible seed, somewhere in the 10-12 range

Will probably be between ASU and Cal for a 4th tourney team. ASU is right now listed as "last team in" and a bit ahead of Cal (per ESPN).

But I was looking at schedules and seems like Cal should be a bit ahead of ASU since Cal played Creighton, UNLV, Wisconsin and we only played Creighton with no other siginificant teams OOC. You guys also beat Oregon and Arizona. I'd predict you guys get in over us unless ASU pulls off a great tourney run.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Will probably be between ASU and Cal for a 4th tourney team. ASU is right now listed as "last team in" and a bit ahead of Cal (per ESPN).

But I was looking at schedules and seems like Cal should be a bit ahead of ASU since Cal played Creighton, UNLV, Wisconsin and we only played Creighton with no other siginificant teams OOC. You guys also beat Oregon and Arizona. I'd predict you guys get in over us unless ASU pulls off a great tourney run.

I listened to a bracketologist last night who said CAL was the last team in before this win, should help the case.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Roll on

Men's basketball beat Oregon
Marshawn Lynch on a b***h
Originally posted by teeohh:
CJ Anderson invited to the combine but not Isi Sofele

Also invited Allen. Marc Anthony, Steve Williams and Schwenke

My boy played with CJ Anderson at Bethel Highschool.

Everyone hated him cuz he was cocky
Originally posted by teeohh:
Roll on

Men's basketball beat Oregon

on a damn roll!