There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Steven Strasburg stuff doesn't belong in the SF Giants thread thread...

Melky Cabrera is a cheater just like Bonds. f**k THE GIANTS
Originally posted by marshniners24:

He may be a cheater but at least he isnt a choker like every Angel not named Mike Trout or Jered Weaver. 2 games over .500 with that payroll. Never been an A's fan but I would love to see them finish ahead of the Chokers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He may be a cheater but at least he isnt a choker like every Angel not named Mike Trout or Jered Weaver. 2 games over .500 with that payroll. Never been an A's fan but I would love to see them finish ahead of the Chokers.

Yea pretty embarrassing s**t huh? Not sure what's going on there.

You have the AL Cy young front runner and AL MVP and you are 3rd in your division?? How is that even possible.

You have the AL Cy young front runner and AL MVP and you are 3rd in your division?? How is that even possible.

I dont even know how to figure it out. Even with Pujols, Kendrick, and Haren having down years they should still be dominant. Not sure about Weaver being the front runner anymore though. David Price may have taken that over.
Who is this clown you speak of? This is a football site. We don't talk about baseball, soccer, or any other second-rate sport.

MMA is acceptable though.

That is all...

SMFH Marsh you're from NorCal you should be a Giants fan. WTF is wrong with you?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

SMFH Marsh you're from NorCal you should be a Giants fan. WTF is wrong with you?

you are a man and should like BJs, WTF is wrong with you?
who?
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

you are a man and should like BJs, WTF is wrong with you?

OH SNAP
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

lol A's have like 1/8th of that payroll and 17 rookies and we have the better record
I just hate the Giants cause Bonds and when they won the ship everyone that lives around me became bandwagon fans

Yea Angels are an utter disappointment. Not sure if it's Scocias fault? Or what.
I just hate the Giants cause Bonds and when they won the ship everyone that lives around me became bandwagon fans

Yea Angels are an utter disappointment. Not sure if it's Scocias fault? Or what.

You were in diapers werent you when Bonds was playing with the Giants? Trust me... bandwagon fans do not just root for the Giants. Every team in history that has ever won has had fans come out of nowhere to root for a winner.

You were in diapers werent you when Bonds was playing with the Giants? Trust me... bandwagon fans do not just root for the Giants. Every team in history that has ever won has had fans come out of nowhere to root for a winner.

Yea I hate those kinds of fans
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

I dont even know how to figure it out. Even with Pujols, Kendrick, and Haren having down years they should still be dominant. Not sure about Weaver being the front runner anymore though. David Price may have taken that over.

Dodgers pretty much did that last year

There are exceptions of course. If the A's win the world series (unlikely but bear with me) there wont be.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com