There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat in a seven game series

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat in a seven game series

Like the poll question says, who wins in a seven game series
The Timberwolves in a 4 game sweep
Lakers in 6
lebron
It's gonna be Miami vs Lakers in the NBA finals for next couple years...!!! I can't f**king wait...this will be awesome!
It's a terrible matchup for Miami, IMO. They had their hands full with Hibbert in the 2nd Round...what would Dwight do to them? How are they gonna get rebounds against a front line of Howard & Gasol?
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM ]
Miami in 5
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
The Timberwolves in a 4 game sweep

this
kobe hurts his knee. dwight hurts his back. j-rich steals nash's chick.. and the heat win in 5
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Aug 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It's a terrible matchup for Miami, IMO. They had their hands full with Hibbert in the 2nd Round...what would Dwight do to them? How are they gonna get rebounds against a front line of Howard & Gasol?

Bosh got injured in game 1 and Wade was never close to being 100% in the playoffs. I expect Miami to be much better if Wade is healthy.

Also, Miami will put the shooters on the perimeter and force them to play away from the basket. It may or may not work, but that will be the strategy.
Oklahoma City
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
kobe hurts his knee. dwight hurts his back. j-rich steals nash's chick.. and the heat win in 5



Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It's a terrible matchup for Miami, IMO. They had their hands full with Hibbert in the 2nd Round...what would Dwight do to them? How are they gonna get rebounds against a front line of Howard & Gasol?

Start Rahsard Lewis at the 4 and Bosh at the 5, pull the gay and the man with the small head out of the paint

BOOM
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Start Rahsard Lewis at the 4 and Bosh at the 5, pull the gay and the man with the small head out of the paint

BOOM

I can live with Rashard Lewis starting at the 4 if I'm the opponent.

And what happens on the other end?
LONG LIVE THE KINGS

LONG LIVE THE KINGS

LONG LIVE THE KINGS
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com