There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most memorable sports moment you witnessed live

I was at the Vikings game in minneapolis when Adrian Peterson rushed for 290+ yards against the Chargers

I was in the bradley center for the pistons vs bucks game when Joe Dumars scored his career high 46 pts against the Milwaukee Bucks

I was in MSG in new york for the nba playoffs when Larry Johnson hit the 4 pt shot to keep the knicks alive...the garden EXPLODED

I was in candlestick park when Gary Plummer smacked thurman thomas and made him fumble at the goal line and Lee woodall ran it back 99 yards for a TD

I was at the metrodome for the vikings vs cowboys game, when Tony Dorsett ran 99 yards for a TD
I saw Bonds hit No. 600 against Pitt.
I was at Candlestick in 2002 when Julian Peterson held Tony Gonzalez to 1 catch for 6 yards.
Originally posted by niners420:
I was at Candlestick in 2002 when Julian Peterson held Tony Gonzalez to 1 catch for 6 yards.

that was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at the Catch III

s**t was mega
all of the sporting events weeks after nine eleven LIVE.

Everywhere you went, peeps where chanting ''U.S.A! U.S.A!'' almost with a ''I dare you to do something here , right now , terrorists,'' type of attitude.

Los Gigantes as well was huge for me.
If you mean by t.v. then, anything huge lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]
TV --- Duke against UK in 1992

Frank Gore busting through for over 200 rushing yards against the Seahawks in '06 was pretty badass to watch live.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Frank Gore busting through for over 200 rushing yards against the Seahawks in '06 was pretty badass to watch live.

Was there for that too
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I was at the Catch III

s**t was mega

This.
The Catch yo!!!!
i just witnessed the worst call in NFL MNF history live.
That was the best game ever