LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Most memorable sports moment you witnessed live

Originally posted by marshniners24:
LIVE PEOPLE, LIVE

AND NO NINER RELATED EVENTS.
Live in the stands:

JT Snows game tying three run homer in the 9th inning in the playoffs vs. the Mets (even though they would go on to lose the game)

Brian Johnson's walk off home run game vs. the Dodgers in 97. That game was amazing.

Final night game at Candlestick. Getting to boo Lasorda and the Crazy Crab one final time was satisfying.

First game back after 9/11 at AT&T.

Bonds tying Babe Ruth's HR total at the Oakland Coliseum.
im going niner related cause IJDGAF
it was ALL OF LAST YEAR! as a season ticket holder almost getting into fights with cowpuke fans after that game
to the win streak to the lights out game vs the steelers to the saints and NFCCG
last season was a HELLUVA RIDE that i would only trade for a superbowl win.

but non niner related GIANTS WORLD SERIES WIN BY FAR!
Originally posted by BobS:
In person watching Roger Craig break a dozen tackles, running over and through the Rams on a 40+ yard td run while at Anaheim stadium in 1988.

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
1984 World Series

You guys are OLD
Originally posted by 99problems:
im going niner related cause IJDGAF
it was ALL OF LAST YEAR! as a season ticket holder almost getting into fights with cowpuke fans after that game
to the win streak to the lights out game vs the steelers to the saints and NFCCG
last season was a HELLUVA RIDE that i would only trade for a superbowl win.

but non niner related GIANTS WORLD SERIES WIN BY FAR!

The thread says non niner related though
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
on tv, the 49ers 94' superbowl....even though I had no idea what was going on or the significance of a super bowl.

At a real game....2012 NFC championship.

edit: non niner related

tv: game 4 world series 2010 (didn't see gm 5-stupid work)

live: Barry Bonds 2000th hit at candlestick.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
LIVE PEOPLE, LIVE

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM ]
non-related 49er game? has to be the giants world series clincher (on TV)

live game? game 4 warriors/mavs playoffs.. i remember high fiving cats i didn't even know throughout the whole game
UCLA/Gonzaga in 2006. I can't express how happy I was to see Morrison crying like a little b***h center court

Signed,
Disgruntle and partly jealous of a superior basketball program Santa Clara Broncos Alum
Game 7 of the 2010 NFA Finals. Lakers defeat the celtics.

Non Niner related, I was more nervous than I had ever been in my life (sports wise). I was stuck for a second when the ball was thrown ahead. Couldn't believe it actually happened.

2010 World Series games 1 & 2

Catch II in 1998, Catch III last year. Nothing was crazier than last year's game though, haven't seen Candlestick that loud in my entire life.
Dec 1989: John Taylor's two 90+ yard td's

1990: 49ers routing Denver Broncos in Super Bowl.

1991: Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Cartwright, Paxon dismantling the Detroit Bad Boys. What Jordan Rules? Oh not to mention seeing the sorry faces of Flaker fans in Long Beach/Los Angeles area whom thought Magic was unbeatable. oh how heartbroken them sorry asses were around the neighborhood. and the famous call of Marv Albert "Oh a spectacular move by Michael Jordan"

1992: Jordan's 35 point NBA Finals Record for points in a half

1992: Jordan pretty much keeping Issiah Thomas off of the Dream Team even though Chuck Daley was the Head Coach.

1994: Watching Steve Young get the monkey off of his back by beating the Cowdungs. the Super Bowl should have never been played. it wasn't even fair.

1994: biggest upset in NBA playoffs. Dikembe Mutombo beating the Sonics.sorry GSW fans. GSW win over Dallas Mavs was truly special but not the best upset of a 8th seed knocking off a #1 seed.

2010: Chicago Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup followed by SF Giants winning the world series.
My dad recounting the Kirk Gibson homerun in spanish.
At event: Bonds HR #736( Im young so must of the games I've been to my teams have sucked, 2003-10)
Radio: sf giants WS game 5 2010
Tv: idk Ive seen almost all significant sporting events since 02.
Not counting the lakers or niners

Heartbreak City -- Simply amazing

Share 49ersWebzone