LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Haha so lucky for the second try on PK. I'll take it tho! Jahn looks pretty solid
Wow. f**kin Goonies. lol

WTF was that dumbass doing on the encroachment on the PK?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Haha so lucky for the second try on PK. I'll take it tho! Jahn looks pretty solid

I liked the way Cato looked, too. He's got a spark.
1 - 0 at the half. 1 - 0 still at '63.

So many new names on the pitch!
Wondo!
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
1 - 0 at the half. 1 - 0 still at '63.

So many new names on the pitch!

Jahn is looking real impressive out there. The new defender Nana looks pretty solid as well.
Very lack luster 2-0 loss to the dynamo. They were totally outplayed from start to finish.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Very lack luster 2-0 loss to the dynamo. They were totally outplayed from start to finish.

The Dynamo should be a little more taxed though from Champions League play plus their first squad is much better than our subs and reserves. Just wait till we get our guys back!
What a f**king joke that game was. Quakes blew a ton of easy chances to net one, the ref completely lost control of the game, and got caught with 2 men off the field changing their shoes to give up the game tying goal. WTF is that?
What a f**king joke that game was. Quakes blew a ton of easy chances to net one, the ref completely lost control of the game, and got caught with 2 men off the field changing their shoes to give up the game tying goal. WTF is that?

believe it or not it is a rule that if you go off the field to change equipment you can't come back on till a stoppage in play. I wonder more WTF are 2 players from the same team changing their boots at the same time for! pretty stupid if you ask me.

Caps pretty lucky to escape with a point imo Quakes where the better side for the whole game.

• jtr2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
believe it or not it is a rule that if you go off the field to change equipment you can't come back on till a stoppage in play. I wonder more WTF are 2 players from the same team changing their boots at the same time for! pretty stupid if you ask me.

Caps pretty lucky to escape with a point imo Quakes where the better side for the whole game.

Worst game management! There was that feeling that something bad was going to happen.
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:

believe it or not it is a rule that if you go off the field to change equipment you can't come back on till a stoppage in play.
I wonder more WTF are 2 players from the same team changing their boots at the same time for! pretty stupid if you ask me.

I am aware of the rules, as I have played the game for over 30 years. lol

And yes, it was a complete brain fart to have 2 off at the same time changing boots. You don't even see that in youth games.
Looks like Frankie is starting Lenhart and Gordon up top, and Wondo at ROHB. I can't remember the last time the 3 started a game together.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Timbers with a ton of possession but not a damn thing to show for it. One swift counterattack can split these guys open.
I don't like the big 3 set up they have running. Wondo needs to be up top.
Share 49ersWebzone