There are 170 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Where is errbody?

I'm next to all the swag
I love free stuff

Sitting LB 2. Hit me up if you're close.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Wondo in, Dempsey out
  • Jiks
  • Jiks
Was hoping that would work
Was sitting in LB 11 A
After the first goal, I jumped up on the dugout ran back and forth waving my flag and high fiveing everyone
Security was not happy lol

Wondo, Bedoya, Diskerud showed well. I like Mix -- he gets in there and tries to make things happen, he's in the middle of every play.

They touched on it in the broadcast but...has Altidore been surpassed? I'm admittedly biased for Wondo, but seriously, he deserves more than 20 minutes at the end of games. I like Jozy and he's dangerous, but he sometimes disappears for long stretches.

If Jurgen is now open to playing two forwards, why not start Jozy/Wondo and have Dempsey/Bradley in the center mid? Much better than forcing Jermaine Jones in there.
Anyone else think we are gonna need Yedlin's speed at right back against WC caliber forwards?

Wondo was in on everything. I can't stand Jozy anymore. I wouldn't mind Clint-Wondo, 4.9 40 Joy is gonna frustrate the hell out of me in Brazil. See if he can find the back of the net against Nigeria.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Anyone else think we are gonna need Yedlin's speed at right back against WC caliber forwards?

Wondo was in on everything. I can't stand Jozy anymore. I wouldn't mind Clint-Wondo, 4.9 40 Joy is gonna frustrate the hell out of me in Brazil. See if he can find the back of the net against Nigeria.

I'd be a little scared to have Yedlin back there right now. He was obviously a little tentative last night. That said, it's not like we have a clear better candidate. Give Yedlin serious run in the next two friendlies and then make a call.
As far as the game goes it was pretty cool. I had a perfect view of Aron Johannsson's header. I got there kinda late though missed like the first 15 minutes of the first half. The food line was f**king insanely overwhelmed lol. Sucks for the workers.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Hopefully Clint Dempseys groin injury doesn't linger
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
As far as the game goes it was pretty cool. I had a perfect view of Aron Johannsson's header. I got there kinda late though missed like the first 15 minutes of the first half. The food line was f**king insanely overwhelmed lol. Sucks for the workers.

I recorded that goal from behind the endline. I'll post it once I get it uploaded.

I can't believe the quakes pulled that off. Dallas played the 2nd half down a man and it looked like the sides were even for most of it. FCD played amazing that whole half, but just couldn't put one in. I'll take it. Needed those 3 points.
  • Jiks
1st loss today. 3-0 . Pretty tough when we are missing our 3 main components.
Share 49ersWebzone