LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

YEs earthquakes, go to the championship.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Go Quakes.

Been a bandwagon fan since 7/20/2012.

I am...
?/?/2010

Ha! I've been a fan since game one of the Clash. I still sport my championship scarf from '03.

Nice

Too be honest I only really started watching, observing, learning, and playing the game of "soccer" aka football in 2010. The National Team USA games AND Spanish commentary (and occasional English) had me hooked! Incredibly fun to watch but I am having a hard time finding an emotional stake in the overseas teams so I loosely root for teams with my favorite American players (Dempsey, Bradley, Howard, Chandler, etc.)

We all gotta start some place my man. Once you learn all the rules and the playing styles of the game you will see why its the worlds game.
Originally posted by NickV:
We all gotta start some place my man. Once you learn all the rules and the playing styles of the game you will see why its the worlds game.

Hey Nick, do you play? I'm looking to get back into indoor, but I don't have a team to play with.

Do you even live in the bay area?
Muthaf**kin Quakes do it again. Down 0-1 and down a man in the 98th minute, Lenhart puts in a beautiful goal to scratch out a tie. It was Lenhart wig night, too. After he scored he grabbed a wig and ran down the field with it on.

"Goonies never say die!"
Muthaf**kin Quakes do it again. Down 0-1 and down a man in the 98th minute, Lenhart puts in a beautiful goal to scratch out a tie. It was Lenhart wig night, too. After he scored he grabbed a wig and ran down the field with it on.

"Goonies never say die!"

I just got home from work and didn't get to watch the game!! FUKC... well I can't wait to see the Comcast Replay!
the saber cats lost, doe.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
the saber cats lost, doe.

I don't follow but I hear Greib is the best QB to ever play AFL (or so I'm told) but this could be it for him right?
I don't follow but I hear Greib is the best QB to ever play AFL (or so I'm told) but this could be it for him right?

i have no idea. I don't watch the sport
Quote:
The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club has acquired midfielder Mehdi Ballouchy from the New York Red Bulls in exchange for a 2013 international spot and a conditional 2013 draft pick.

We'll see if he can make something happen. I don't know too much about him. He's certainly played a lot in his 7 year career.

Quote:
The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club has acquired midfielder Mehdi Ballouchy from the New York Red Bulls in exchange for a 2013 international spot and a conditional 2013 draft pick.

We'll see if he can make something happen. I don't know too much about him. He's certainly played a lot in his 7 year career.

Went to the exhibition against Swansea City tonight. They started with almost all reserves on the field to start the game. The swans took a 1-0 lead into halftime, then went up 2-0 early into the 2nd half. Then the teams started subbing in their starters. There was unlimited subs, so both teams got the majority of their talent on the field. The Quakes were on another level than the swans when all the subs got in with about 20 minutes to go. Lenhart put in 2 goals to tie it up. They almost put in 2 more on balls that barely missed the goal. One from Lenhart and one from Wondo.

Goonies never say die!
Unbelievable again. They took a 1-0 lead into stoppage time. Seattle puts one in the net to tie it up. Quakes get a couple of corner kicks in the 93rd minute. Lenhart puts in a header to steal back the win. It's unreal the way this team is playing. It's a damn pleasure to watch.
Lenhart is such a beast. Also CONGRATS to Steven Beitashour, Chris Wondolowski, and Alan Gordon for making the USMNT! Kick Mexico's ASSES!!

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/08/12/surprises-aplenty-klinsmann-calls-22-man-camp-vs-mexico
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Aug 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM ]
Lenhart is such a beast. Also CONGRATS to Steven Beitashour, Chris Wondolowski, and Alan Gordon for making the USMNT! Kick Mexico's ASSES!!

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/08/12/surprises-aplenty-klinsmann-calls-22-man-camp-vs-mexico

That's awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone