LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
They AREN'T showing the Quakes game today on TV...

... UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MLS PACKAGE?!

Really? It should be on Firstrowsports.eu.

Dude, you're trippin. It's on Comcast Sports CA alternate channel.

No dude I checked that day. It was f**kING HOCKEY... HOCKEY!

However I did watch the game the next day and holy hell was it a good game! We missed too many opportunities, which seems to be a reoccurring theme. Next stretch of games will be good! Montreal next yeah?
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Apr 30, 2013 at 1:01 AM ]
They AREN'T showing the Quakes game today on TV...

... UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MLS PACKAGE?!

Really? It should be on Firstrowsports.eu.

Dude, you're trippin. It's on Comcast Sports CA alternate channel.

No dude I checked that day. It was f**kING HOCKEY... HOCKEY!

However I did watch the game the next day and holy hell was it a good game! We missed too many opportunities, which seems to be a reoccurring theme. Next stretch of games will be good! Montreal next yeah?

Yeah, it wasnt on the regular CA channel. It was on the alternate, which for me is one channel up. There's like 3 different Comcast sports alternate channels because there's so many teams in the Bay Area.
Sooo many chances early on vs. Montreal! We managed to snake a point from what appeared to be a sure loss being down 2 to 0. This five game win-less streak has to snap tho! Also anyone else enjoying Dan Dibley calling the games? I f**king love it!

• jtr2
  • Veteran
Totally agree Dan Dibbs calling the games is pretty awesome! The guy has or seems to have great knowledge aboumls and soccer.
This season has been frustrating. So many chances have been missed. Last season we were getting all the breaks. This year it seems like we're getting none. I absolutely love Jahn on the field. He makes s**t happen. I'd love to see him, wondo, Gordon, and Lenny all out there at the same time.
This season has been frustrating. So many chances have been missed. Last season we were getting all the breaks. This year it seems like we're getting none. I absolutely love Jahn on the field. He makes s**t happen. I'd love to see him, wondo, Gordon, and Lenny all out there at the same time.

I want to see Rafael Baca step up. He's started 41 out 43 games over the past two seasons and only has 1 goal and 4 assists to show for it. He usually starts near the top in the attacking midfield position too. With all the attention being on Lenny, Wondo, and Gordon, he should be scoring more goals or creating more opportunities for our guys. Hell even Sam Cronin has scored from a defensive midfield spot! You know who we're missing above all else?

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on May 5, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]

I want to see Rafael Baca step up. He's started 41 out 43 games over the past two seasons and only has 1 goal and 4 assists to show for it. He usually starts near the top in the attacking midfield position too. With all the attention being on Lenny, Wondo, and Gordon, he should be scoring more goals or creating more opportunities for our guys. Hell even Sam Cronin has scored from a defensive midfield spot! You know who we're missing above all else?

I hear you, but he's on loan to Aston Villa now.

Justin Braun with the goal 14'

1 - 0 ToroNo
We actually won!

But still continued this thing with missing way to easy opportunities to score.
We actually won!

I was flipping back and forth with the Warriors game. Glad to see we won AND that after the Seattle game we will have Lenny and Gordon back.

We actually won!

I was flipping back and forth with the Warriors game. Glad to see we won AND that after the Seattle game we will have Lenny and Gordon back.

Dibs said during the game last night was their last games of both their suspensions, and they'd both be available against seattle.
Geez.
ALL THINGS USMNT, YANKS ABROAD, and MLS!
USA!

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Sep 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM ]
thought this was a yankees thread
Share 49ersWebzone