LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NickV:
We all gotta start some place my man. Once you learn all the rules and the playing styles of the game you will see why its the worlds game.

Hey Nick, do you play? I'm looking to get back into indoor, but I don't have a team to play with.

Do you even live in the bay area?

DERP!

How the f**k did I not see you post this!?!? Yeah I live in San Jose. I know there is a place near here that has indoor soccer teams but I havent joined up basically for the same reasons. I need to get into mildly good shape again though Im down though! I have played the beautiful game since the age of 8 all the way till high school.

Well let me know if you hear of a team looking for a player. I really don't like playing coed, because girls suck and just want to show you how tough they are by fouling you. Then they cry when you give it back to them.
What a game. 32 degrees at the start of the game in Colorado. You'd think the cali boys might not be up to the task in the frigid conditions. Think again. They score in the 2nd minute off a huge blast from Chavez. Then in the 10th minute Wondo chests in a ball from the outside. Wondo puts one in off a deflection in the 50th minute. And again Wondo in the 82nd minute for the hat trick. That's his 25th of the season, and only 2 shy of the MLS single season record.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM ]
Congratulations to Alan Gordan for making the US National Team final roster for the next round of World Cup qualifiers. I have absolutely no idea why Klinsmann doesn't go with Wondolowski. He's proven to the most dangerous goal scorer the US has to offer. Completely blowing away the competition over the past 3 years. Choosing Gordan over Wondo makes no sense at all. Gordan is Wondo's under performing teammate. I don't even think Gordan thinks he is more worthy than Wondo.
Wondo's wife...

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Oct 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Wondo's wife...

Oh. Just saw her on a clip from MLS 36. Not a small girl.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM ]
when does the playoffs start?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
when does the playoffs start?

Oct 31st and Nov 1st.

Quakes first game is Nov 3rd or 4th.
Congratulations to Wondo, who knocked in a penalty kick tonight to tie Roy Lassiter's record of 27 goals in a season. He had a couple more chances, but the Timbers played him well.
Playoffs have started! Game 1 vs the galaxy on ESPN!!!

https://twitter.com/Sportss**tNOS/status/265276258391318529

Originally posted by vrabbit:

https://twitter.com/Sportss**tNOS/status/265276258391318529

You only have 1 TV? I'm currently watching Earthquakes, Lakers, and Sunday night football at the same time.
0-0 at halftime. Quakes haven't really got any good chances to score. They need to pick up the pace. They don't look like themselves. Maybe they're playing a little cautious.
Quakes putting some pressure on the galaxy to start the 2nd half. Let's Go!!
s**t. The galaxy are all over them, now. Been on our heels for ten minutes.
GOAL!!!!!! Barnardez off a set piece blast in the 94th minute!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone