LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They shoulda had a couple more goals, but a great win!

Sooo many missed chances!
You're F*CKING WELCOME mexico!!!

I gotta admit, I woulda been perfectly fine with the team losing that one and screwing mexico out of the WC. But god damn! 2 goals in extra time was awesome.
So Mexico qualified for the world cup?
Meeeeeeerrrrriiiiiiiicccccccccaaaaaaa

And no Mexico didn't qualify. They have to play vs New Zealand in a home and home to for a place in the world cup
Yeah if panama won, mexico would have been completely eliminated. I'd be surprised if mexico lost either game vs New Zealand. They simply aren't talented enough to compete with mexico. That part of the world's play in team isn't at the level of CONCACAF's. lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Yeah if panama won, mexico would have been completely eliminated. I'd be surprised if mexico lost either game vs New Zealand. They simply aren't talented enough to compete with mexico. That part of the world's play in team isn't at the level of CONCACAF's. lol

It was a big deal for them to even score a goal in the last world cup.
You're F*CKING WELCOME mexico!!!

I gotta admit, I woulda been perfectly fine with the team losing that one and screwing mexico out of the WC. But god damn! 2 goals in extra time was awesome.

un.real.
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/10/17/american-exports-report-says-stoke-city-loan-brek-shea-championship-club

Damn. I hope this is a good thing for Brek Shea but it would have been nice to see him perform in the EPL. '

Couldn't believe Panama didn't have 10 guys in the box defending after they went up.

Good job. Merge the quakes thread, and the magic disappeared. With this tie, they're are all but eliminated from the playoffs. This ones on you, satan.
Good job. Merge the quakes thread, and the magic disappeared. With this tie, they're are all but eliminated from the playoffs. This ones on you, satan.

MLS AND USNT are two way different things
Should not of been merged
Originally posted by solidg2000:
MLS AND USNT are two way different things
Should not of been merged

Well technically they are two different "things" but a central thread focusing on American soccer is better. Speaking of American soccer...

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/10/22/4867858/orlando-city-soccer-stadium-mls-expansion

Orlando City SC is set to join MLS after the Orange County Commissioners voted to direct $20 million toward the construction of a new soccer-specific stadium, completing the funding necessary for the facility. The county voted 5-2 in favor of funding the stadium, securing the final $20 million needed to build a 20,000-seat venue for the team. With MLS president Mark Abbott saying on Monday that Orlando will be awarded a team shortly after a stadium deal is completed, the Lions can now safely call themselves the league's next expansion club.
Anybody watching the NE vs SKC playoff game? God that field looks awful! It's yellow lines on a football field... I can't imagine this being shown at many bars with music blasting in the background.
Share 49ersWebzone