There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** 2014 - MLS & USMNT - 2015 ***

How many games do they play against LA?

California Classicos
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
How many games do they play against LA?

California Classicos

2. One more wednesday night.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
GOAL!!!!!! Barnardez off a set piece blast in the 94th minute!

HONDURAN BOSS

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
GOAL!!!!!! Barnardez off a set piece blast in the 94th minute!

HONDURAN BOSS


The keeper should have had it. He overplayed it and it went right under his armpit. Tough of the deflection through the wall, but he should have had it.
I dont even follow soccer but anytime a Northern California team beats a Southern California team in any sport its a good thing!
Here we go! Let's go Quakes!!!!
f**king Keane... Goonies will wake up now!
It was Ike's fault. He needed to pressure him, and instead he fell back onto someone else's man.
f**k me. Bernardez out is killing us. He would have handled that with no problem.
SJ is f*cked with now the current aggregate
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
f**k me. Bernardez out is killing us. He would have handled that with no problem.

I hate to judge a player on one game but I use to place a high level of potential on Ike Opara. So to have him come off the bench was a luxury in my eyes! No awareness on his part.
0-3 You've got to be f**king kidding me.
...

3
We need some stanford magic! They've come back from this against the galaxy before!