There are 191 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow! Huge stones on Klinsmann, leaving off Donovan.

2014 FIFA WORLD CUP – U.S. ROSTER BY POSITION

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

DEFENDERS (8): DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Timmy Chandler (Nürnberg), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Fabian Johnson (Borussia Mönchengladbach), DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders FC)

MIDFIELDERS (8): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Julian Green (Bayern Munich), Jermaine Jones (Besiktas), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (4): Jozy Altidore (Sunderland), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Aron Johannsson (AZ Alkmaar), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)

Congrats to Wondo!!!

My only "ehh" selection.
#klinsmannout
Just scored tix to the game at candlestick Tuesday.

They went on sale at 10. Better hurry if you're trying to go.
Trying to be excited, but have about a 10% chance of getting out of the group as it stands right now
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I like that kinsman is taking chances, young and athletic is our only chance

Only the strong survive
  • Jiks
Didn't get to watch but still unbeaten even though reports are that we played sloppy as all hell. We have a superb goaltender waiting in the wings with Jeff Attinella at least.
I'm going to the game on Tuesday!!!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by solidg2000:

Pics
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by solidg2000:

Pics

I wills when i get there
Solid, and anybody else going. We'll be in the same WZ tailgate spot as the Niner games. So long as we're able to park there. The Rasta flag will be flying, so look for that.

Solid, and anybody else going. We'll be in the same WZ tailgate spot as the Niner games. So long as we're able to park there. The Rasta flag will be flying, so look for that.

Lol there's no one over there lol
I was going to also, but I decided to park next to all the funtivities (fun activities)
Meeting Brian McBride

Where is errbody?

Where is errbody?

I'm next to all the swag
I love free stuff
Share 49ersWebzone