LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

• Jiks
Romando as GK, that is all. Well... and Beckerman somewhere. (bandwagon/beginner RSL and soccer fan)
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Romando as GK, that is all. Well... and Beckerman somewhere. (bandwagon/beginner RSL and soccer fan)

I like Romando, but he's no Howard.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
How does one merge a thread...?

I want this thread and SJ Earthquakes thread to be merged!

One doesn't merge threads. Mods do. But why? Makes no sense to merge the Earthquakes and the USMNT threads.

It can work as a general MLS thread as well. USMNT / MLS. Speaking of Juan Agudelo...

One doesn't merge threads. Mods do. But why? Makes no sense to merge the Earthquakes and the USMNT threads.

It can work as a general MLS thread as well. USMNT / MLS. Speaking of Juan Agudelo...

You and I are the only ones that give a s**t about the Quakes/MLS. lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran

I give half a s**t. I just always forget to post in the thread. Lol

I will be more when they start concaf champions league play.
I think they need to go with a straight up 4-4-2. It suits their strengths.

Always been in favor of a 2nd guy up top. Just slide Dempsey next to Altidore.
Originally posted by NickV:

I give half a s**t. I just always forget to post in the thread. Lol

I will be more when they start concaf champions league play.

What a joke. Quakes got robbed of the win with that BS PK called against them on the ridiculously obvious flop. I'll that the tie, but that was horrible.
What a joke. Quakes got robbed of the win with that BS PK called against them on the ridiculously obvious flop. I'll that the tie, but that was horrible.

Yeah at least LA beat Vancouver still giving us a decent shot at the playoffs.
Michael Bradley for 9 Mill over to Sunderland? I hear its been shot down though... DO IT SUNDERLAND!

• NickV
  • Veteran
Anyone watching the quakes right now? I would but I got the late shift at work tonight. Stuck at this random dentist office in Walnut Creek until 1 am. Fuuuu

First time the quakes are in the concacaf champions league and I'm missing it
Originally posted by NickV:
Anyone watching the quakes right now? I would but I got the late shift at work tonight. Stuck at this random dentist office in Walnut Creek until 1 am. Fuuuu

First time the quakes are in the concacaf champions league and I'm missing it

The game was on Fox Soccer Plus. The channel you have to pay for, which I don't. They lost 1-0, but I'm not sure if they played the #1 squad, or what.
Here's the roster for the qualifiers in September...No Wondo

Goalkeepers: Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

Defenders: DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City) John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders FC), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Puebla)

Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (FC Nantes), Michael Bradley (Roma), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

Forwards: Jozy Altidore (Sunderland), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders FC), Aron Johannsson (AZ Alkmaar)
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Here's the roster for the qualifiers in September...No Wondo

Goalkeepers: Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

Defenders: DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City) John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders FC), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Puebla)

Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (FC Nantes), Michael Bradley (Roma), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

Forwards: Jozy Altidore (Sunderland), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders FC), Aron Johannsson (AZ Alkmaar)

Still a pretty awesome squad on display!
Share 49ersWebzone