There are 308 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

At first I was pissed about the 2nd yellow card given to Alan Gordon but then I read about the gay slur. Three game ban is stiff but good to see the league is taking a zero tolerance approach to such things.

Wondo playing out wide doesn't seem ideal. I like the 4-1-3-2 formation for our starters, assuming they all return sooner rather than later

Forwards: Wondo Lenhart
Attacking Mid : Gordon
Left and Right Mid: Chavez and Baca
Defensive Mid: Cronin
Backs: Beitashour Hernandez Bernardez (beast) Morrow

That's such a bad ass line up! Plus Frank Yallop would still have Salinas, Ballouchy, Corrales, Tracy... DEEP roster.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
At first I was pissed about the 2nd yellow card given to Alan Gordon but then I read about the gay slur. Three game ban is stiff but good to see the league is taking a zero tolerance approach to such things.

Wondo playing out wide doesn't seem ideal. I like the 4-1-3-2 formation for our starters, assuming they all return sooner rather than later

Forwards: Wondo Lenhart
Attacking Mid : Gordon
Left and Right Mid: Chavez and Baca
Defensive Mid: Cronin
Backs: Beitashour Hernandez Bernardez (beast) Morrow

That's such a bad ass line up! Plus Frank Yallop would still have Salinas, Ballouchy, Corrales, Tracy... DEEP roster.

I hadn't heard about the suspension until I just saw your post. I was watching the game and clearly read his lips when he said it. They were all tussling and pushing after the guy went down. Clear as day uou could see him call a timber player a "f*cking f*gg*t". I instantly thought "Ooo, he's gonna get busted for that".

I don't think the hit was that bad. It was sorta incidental, but when a guy comes up bleeding and the player already has a yellow, the ref is gonna have a short fuse with Gordon at that point.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I hadn't heard about the suspension until I just saw your post. I was watching the game and clearly read his lips when he said it. They were all tussling and pushing after the guy went down. Clear as day uou could see him call a timber player a "f*cking f*gg*t". I instantly thought "Ooo, he's gonna get busted for that".

I don't think the hit was that bad. It was sorta incidental, but when a guy comes up bleeding and the player already has a yellow, the ref is gonna have a short fuse with Gordon at that point.

Gordon shoulda got his money's worth...

Ha! That's awesome.
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Ha! That's awesome.

Wtf?! Haha

And what a s**t game that was last week. Hopefully they play a better game this weekend.
JAHN!!
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Apr 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM ]
Boo yaa!!!

Right before the game tying goal I thought to myself I should grab my scarf for good luck. But instead of grabbing my lucky 2003 championship scarf I normally wear, I grabbed my new one that I bought last year but never wore.

Looks like I gotta new lucky scarf.
Boo yaa!!!

Right before the game tying goal I thought to myself I should grab my scarf for good luck. But instead of grabbing my lucky 2003 championship scarf I normally wear, I grabbed my new one that I bought last year but never wore.

You think Wondo struck with too much power (and nice save by Donovan Ricketts)? That missed shot by Wondo had me yelling for more of a finesse shot!

Also nice to see Beitashore and Chavez in action. The Goonies will be in full gear sooner rather than later!
Boo yaa!!!

You think Wondo struck with too much power (and nice save by Donovan Ricketts)? That missed shot by Wondo had me yelling for more of a finesse shot!

Also nice to see Beitashore and Chavez in action. The Goonies will be in full gear sooner rather than later!

Good call. Definitley needed more finesse. Wondo definitely isn't in the groove like he was last year. Granted it was 1 of the greatest seasons in MLS history, but everything this year so far has just been a little off. I think he's pushing too hard. Trying to make something happen instead of just letting it happen naturally.
They AREN'T showing the Quakes game today on TV...

... UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MLS PACKAGE?!

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Apr 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM ]

They AREN'T showing the Quakes game today on TV...

... UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MLS PACKAGE?!

Really? It should be on Firstrowsports.eu.

Dude, you're trippin. It's on Comcast Sports CA alternate channel.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 27, 2013 at 3:50 PM ]
Wondo!

I can't believe it took so long to put one in. They are absolutely dominating this game.

And no BS, right before the goal I thought that we needed a little something and put the new lucky scarf on. It's got powers! I'm tellin ya!!!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
f**k me. 2 in that quick?
Need to get Jahn in there.
Cato!!!

Ends in a draw. We blew so many chances it was sickening. Jahn just missed on 3 attempts. Wondo a couple times. Salinas. Ugg.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone