LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Dempsey
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jun 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM ]
http://www.espnfc.us/story/1922044/mls-orlando-city-to-unveil-kaka-on-mondayreport-says

New Logo
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jun 29, 2014 at 4:55 PM ]
Quakes win 5-1 against the fire
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quakes win 5-1 against the fire

lol bout time

Pretty cool.

Also the Quakes just signed some Argentine named Matías Pérez García! Wooooo?
Levi Stadium
  • Jiks
RSL a man down after a s**t call in the 47th minute. RSL-1 COL-0. Nick Rimando now shares the MLS record for most clean sheets in history. Huge win and a great defensive second half.
GO Quakes! That's a streak!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

If ya don't know Joao Plata you better learn.

Bumped... Dude is 5'2" and has scored off of headers 2 games in a row now! 11 for the season.

If RSL can finish this out, WE'RE right back on top. Still don't think RSL has lost a game with Beckerman and Rimando in the line up.

Edit: back on top of the MLS for at least a little while.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM ]

If ya don't know Joao Plata you better learn.

Bumped... Dude is 5'2" and has scored off of headers 2 games in a row now! 11 for the season.

If RSL can finish this out, WE'RE right back on top. Still don't think RSL has lost a game with Beckerman and Rimando in the line up.

Edit: back on top of the MLS for at least a little while.

What's your thoughts on Luis Gil? I think he's a creative midfielder who resembles Ross Barkley of Everton. A poor man's version but he's got potential.

• Jiks
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
What's your thoughts on Luis Gil? I think he's a creative midfielder who resembles Ross Barkley of Everton. A poor man's version but he's got potential.

This was him on Tuesday in a friendly against Tijuana.

He's young and shows flashes of greatness at times, but also disappears completely on others. I think that's in part of him being so young on a team that's very talented at nearly every position. Definitely excited for him, Olmes Garcia, and Plata! We have a nice young nucleus.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

This was him on Tuesday in a friendly against Tijuana.

He's young and shows flashes of greatness at times, but also disappears completely on others. I think that's in part of him being so young on a team that's very talented at nearly every position. Definitely excited for him, Olmes Garcia, and Plata! We have a nice young nucleus.
Tommy Thompson looking good in the first half. He was doing everything on both sides of the field. Keep it up and put one in the net!
  • Jiks

Share 49ersWebzone