There are 203 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

• Jiks
Collin Kapernick is a goalie?
Happy to win, but largely unimpressed by our play. Really flat out of the gate -- lineup just seemed to have zero chemistry. Mexico never tested us.

Thankful for the spark of Eddie Johnson's header and Mix Diskerud. Mix needs to play more -- instant energy every time he takes the field. Beckerman gives me a headache. Just count his giveaways every game, it's amazing.

Would be nice to start nailing down a consistent lineup so these guys can get comfortable with each other.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Collin Kapernick is a goalie?

91 mph fastball.
  • Jiks
Is there a MLS thread or no? If so can I start one? Not that I'm a huge soccer fan but the damn sport is slowly growing on me. RSL and USA are all I really know.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM ]
Is there a MLS thread or no? If so can I start one? Not that I'm a huge soccer fan but the damn sport is slowly growing on me. RSL and USA are all I really know.

I think it would be cool to have dedicated threads for USMNT and MSL... Especially for noobs like myself.
They're still in it!

#lenhart

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
They're still in it!

#lenhart

f**kin Lenny. That was awesome. The 2ns one happened so quick the camera missed it. lol
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

I think it would be cool to have dedicated threads for USMNT and MSL... Especially for noobs like myself.

MODS: Merge this thread and SJ Earthquakes and rename it.

I'm just gonna start a Quakes thread if it's merged.

I think it would be better to have a USMNT thread, this one, and a MSL thread.
Wouldn't it get confusing if it is all lumped together?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'm just gonna start a Quakes thread if it's merged.

Still hanging onto playoff hopes with the win last night. Late goal playing 1 man down was not expected.
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Quakes with another!!! Awesome game!
They shoulda had a couple more goals, but a great win!
Share 49ersWebzone