LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well that's a wrap for the season! We'd better hope to add that much added depth and for fukcs sake open up the check book!
  • Jiks

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Go RSL - that was an insane game to see. Glad I'm not covering them anymore, can watch their matches for enjoyment rather than work.

EDIT: Also not sure why this in a USMNT - players abroad thread.....
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:

Go RSL - that was an insane game to see. Glad I'm not covering them anymore, can watch their matches for enjoyment rather than work.

I want the SJ Earthquakes thread to merge in here too. American soccer should have it's own place!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by sfout:

I want the SJ Earthquakes thread to merge in here too. American soccer should have it's own place!

Would you stfu with that. If it gets merged, I'm just gonna start another quakes thread. lol
So CONCACAF officials hired a Mexican referee to do the US / Costa Rica match tonight. Then the team faces Mexico next. Hmmmmm
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So CONCACAF officials hired a Mexican referee to do the US / Costa Rica match tonight. Then the team faces Mexico next. Hmmmmm

No Michael Bradley...
Well, I'm glad I didn't get the game on my cable service.

Niners win, Quakes win. f**kin A, yo.
Shaky start for th US, but they're controlling the game comfortably now. Just missed an awesome chance off a corner for a header. Goalie was in the perfect position.
Golaso, Eddie Johnson!!!!
COME ON BABY
Donovan puts the US up 2-0.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone