There are 163 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

https://www.facebook.com/SanJose2030
Originally posted by 5times:
Reports out of England are saying Tottenham have made Dempsey available in the transfer market.

Seattle Sounders FC ‏@SoundersFC
Welcome to Seattle, @clint_dempsey! http://instagram.com/p/ck0ncME4u0/ ; #DempseyFound
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by 5times:
Reports out of England are saying Tottenham have made Dempsey available in the transfer market.

Seattle Sounders FC ‏@SoundersFC
Welcome to Seattle, @clint_dempsey! http://instagram.com/p/ck0ncME4u0/ ; #DempseyFound

I think it's a reflection of how far MLS has emerged! Dempsey isn't a premier player but he's far and beyond the best player in the MLS right now.
Good game, Saturday. Anybody know why the Ultras weren't doing their thing? They looked like they were sitting down the whole time.
Jozy Altidore....
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jozy Altidore....

That FK tho...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jozy Altidore....

That FK tho...

Wow. Wasn't expecting that comeback. The way the team was moving when the subs came in was amazing. I'd love to see more of those guys play together.
How does one merge a thread...?

I want this thread and SJ Earthquakes thread to be merged!

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
How does one merge a thread...?

I want this thread and SJ Earthquakes thread to be merged!

One doesn't merge threads. Mods do. But why? Makes no sense to merge the Earthquakes and the USMNT threads.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jozy Altidore....

That FK tho...

Andrea Pirlo esq
So anyone thinking about World Cup lineup yet? I know it's a year away but you gotta figure some spots are already accounted for....

--------------------------------Altidore------------------------------
----------------------Dempsey--------------------------------------
LM-----------------------CM-----------------------------Donovan
--------------------------Bradley------------------------------------
Beasley----------Goodson-------CB---------------------RB
--------------------------------Howard-------------------------------

Just taking a guess. I think those spots are pretty well decided.
But left mid, one center mid, center back, right back spots seem up for grabs. Of course, there's some guys I like in those spots, but not sure anyone else could be considered a lock...maybe Cameron at center back with Goodson.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Jermain Jones should partner up with Bradley at CDM if they are going to play a 4-2-3-1

Lm is up for grabs. Maybe stick with Grahm Zusi. Eddie Johnson would be perfect as a super sub. Jeff Cameron would be ideal at either Cb or Rb if he get regular minutes at Stoke. Shea better get minutes also.

Btw how stoked do you think Sunderland is right now? Buying Altidore in the form of his life right now. They haven't had a decent strikers since Darren Bent and Danny Welbeck (on loan from MU) in 2010
I think they need to go with a straight up 4-4-2. It suits their strengths.
Share 49ersWebzone