LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

• NickV
  • Veteran
Wooooo

Escaped with a win there. Dude blasted that pk a mile over the bar!
Originally posted by NickV:
Wooooo

LOL SOCCER
Originally posted by NickV:
Wooooo

I know Brek Shea is struggling but luckily for the Quakes he was subbed out. I was shocked when he was taken out but couldn't help but to lol

This guy sitting behind us all of the sudden starts to say how they always blow it when he goes to the game. Up 2-0 at that point. Then Wondo blows the 2nd PK, they get the late goal, and then dude is setting the ball up for the PK. I look over at him, and he says "This is awkward".

Thank god dude blew the shot, because that guy probably wouldn't have walked out of there alive.
Quakes lost 2-1 in Vancouver earlier today. They went down 1-0 about 15 minutes into the match. Gordon put in a nice header from Chavez just before the half. Then in the 2nd half, the linesman calls a PK, but the ref standing right in the middle of the action didn't. The play was on the far side of the field. He had no business overriding the ref. They put in the PK, and that was the game.

Quakes could really use Lenhart back. Hope he gets over that concussion soon.
Go Quakes.

Been a bandwagon fan since 7/20/2012.
Its soccer though
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quakes lost 2-1 in Vancouver earlier today. They went down 1-0 about 15 minutes into the match. Gordon put in a nice header from Chavez just before the half. Then in the 2nd half, the linesman calls a PK, but the ref standing right in the middle of the action didn't. The play was on the far side of the field. He had no business overriding the ref. They put in the PK, and that was the game.

Quakes could really use Lenhart back. Hope he gets over that concussion soon.

Yeah we have to save Gordon's legs for the last 20-30 minutes of a game

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Go Quakes.

I am...
?/?/2010
MLS ALL STARS WIN! WONDO STRIKES FIRST!!

(FYI I DOUBT I'D PULL OUT ^^)
Beitashour is ridiculous! He was EVERYWHERE tonight! He will be in Europe if he continues to play like he is consistently.

4 All-Stars YEE! Most in the MLS!

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Beitashour is ridiculous! He was EVERYWHERE tonight! He will be in Europe if he continues to play like he is consistently.

4 All-Stars YEE! Most in the MLS!

Yeah he was incredible today didn't seem at all intimidated by the competition. Wish Marvin Chavez would have been out there!
I wish the Quakes played in Stanford stadium every game up until the football season - and maybe even mid-week games. That stadium was so awesome to watch them beat LA earlier this year. Buckshaw is seriously an embarrassment.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I wish the Quakes played in Stanford stadium every game up until the football season - and maybe even mid-week games. That stadium was so awesome to watch them beat LA earlier this year. Buckshaw is seriously an embarrassment.

2 years away from an amazing new stadium. They would have problems filling stanford every game. They don't even fill Buck Shaw every game, and they're the best team in the league. As well as Wondo on pace to blow away the league scoring title.

Buck Shaw isn't that bad, though. Have you been to a game there? It's a pretty good time.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Go Quakes.

I am...
?/?/2010

Ha! I've been a fan since game one of the Clash. I still sport my championship scarf from '03.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Go Quakes.

I am...
?/?/2010

Ha! I've been a fan since game one of the Clash. I still sport my championship scarf from '03.

Nice

Too be honest I only really started watching, observing, learning, and playing the game of "soccer" aka football in 2010. The National Team USA games AND Spanish commentary (and occasional English) had me hooked! Incredibly fun to watch but I am having a hard time finding an emotional stake in the overseas teams so I loosely root for teams with my favorite American players (Dempsey, Bradley, Howard, Chandler, etc.)
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jul 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone