There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-2015 /// MLS _ SJ Quakes _ USMNT aka World Cup _

f**k yeah!!

Bout lost my voice that last 10 minutes. Crowd was going insane. These 2 annoying galaxy fans sitting by us were lucky to make it out alive. They wouldn't stfu the whole game. These kids by us gave it to them so good they were just flipping people off and scream "f**k you!!" to everybody. lol

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM ]
Holy s**t what a game, just saw the highlights. Crowd looked insane the last couple of minutes.

Just imagine if they ever fill Levi's for the clasico!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I can't imagine than happening too easily. They announced a sell out yesterday, but there were empty seats. And that was for 50,000. Another 20,000 would be quite a leap. Maybe for an MLS Cup Championship game.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I can't imagine than happening too easily. They announced a sell out yesterday, but there were empty seats. And that was for 50,000. Another 20,000 would be quite a leap. Maybe for an MLS Cup Championship game.

Depends on if Levi's will be ready by late June next yr too....good chance it will hopefully, then both the Niners and quakes can benefit: quakes can just go down the street instead of Stanford and Niners can trial run Levi's before preseason starts (see how it handles a crowd) also with how close that lower bowl is, I'm interested how the crowd noise with the quakes fanatics and ultras will be
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Depends on if Levi's will be ready by late June next yr too....good chance it will hopefully, then both the Niners and quakes can benefit: quakes can just go down the street instead of Stanford and Niners can trial run Levi's before preseason starts (see how it handles a crowd) also with how close that lower bowl is, I'm interested how the crowd noise with the quakes fanatics and ultras will be

I don't really think the Ultras would have a greater effect at Levi's. They're great and they chant the whole game, but the effect sorta gets drowned out in bigger stadiums. There simply aren't enough of them to fill a larger stadium with amazing noise. I was sitting a couple sections over from them yesterday. The galaxy had an amazing showing from their chant/support goup, yesterday. It was about 1 1/2 sections worth. They were on the opposite corner than I was. I couldn't even hear anything they were chanting. Even when the Ultras went quiet for a moment.
Dan Dibley nails it!
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jul 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM ]
Woo hoo!! Congrats to Wondo for scoring his first international goal!

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM ]
USA defeats Guatemala 6-0. Donovan with his 50th and 51st international goals. Chris Wondolowski with his first international goal.
Stuart Holden looked good when he came on, hopefully he gets back to his full form.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by 5times:
Jozy is on fire, I'm sure some of the Euro teams that are interested in him are taking note.

Liverpool

Sunderland.

Jozy wouldn't even see the field due to having both Suarez and Sturridge in front of him.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by 5times:
Jozy is on fire, I'm sure some of the Euro teams that are interested in him are taking note.

Liverpool

Sunderland.

Jozy wouldn't even see the field due to having both Suarez and Sturridge in front of him.

Suarez won't be around much longer but Sunderland works. Jozy and Brek Shea create greater incentive to watch Sunderland and Stoke City games Josh Gatt will be in the premier league soon too.
USA vs Belize tonight at 8 pm pst in their Gold Cup debut.
WONDO!!!
Wondo again!

And they spelled Wondolowski's name wrong on his jersey. (Wondowlowski)

Belize pops one in off a set piece, and then Wondo with another header for the hat trick!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM ]