LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

I'm also hearing Schalke from the Germany might be interested in Jozy. The Bundesliga would be ideal for him and his playing style IMO. He would also get a crack on some Champions League ball which would be awesome. All rumors as of now but it should be a fun summer for Jozy.

USA! USA! USA!

Top of the division!
Unbelievable. Way to keep fighting until the end.

Pissed that this game wasn't on regular tv.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Unbelievable. Way to keep fighting until the end.

Pissed that this game wasn't on regular tv.

Found it on Comcast channel 429
No Zusi for the next match due to yellow cards, wondering who JK is going to plug in. Jermaine Jones is in doubt for next week too.
yallop...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
yallop...

Wow. Very surprised by this move. I definitely didnt like the combination of players he was putting out there lately, but I don't think they are gonna be better off with an interim for the rest of the season.
yallop...

Wow. Very surprised by this move. I definitely didnt like the combination of players he was putting out there lately, but I don't think they are gonna be better off with an interim for the rest of the season.

Considering all he accomplished with the team last year I think this was a bit harsh. Granted a lot of it was luck but he deserved to at least close out the season or at the very least win his 100th game with SJ.
Originally posted by 5times:
No Zusi for the next match due to yellow cards, wondering who JK is going to plug in. Jermaine Jones is in doubt for next week too.

I'm hoping to see Sacha Kljestan or Stuart Holden step up until Brek Shea finally gets called back up.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
yallop...

Considering all he accomplished with the team last year I think this was a bit harsh. Granted a lot of it was luck but he deserved to at least close out the season or at the very least win his 100th game with SJ.

Seriously. I wonder what the f**k happened in that meeting for it to go down like this.

They're playing in seattle tonight? I thought World Cup and qualifying games couldn't be played on artificial surfaces.

edit: my bad, I guess they laid down grass on top of the field turf, but they're saying the surface is horrific. There's seems that are sticking out and the ball is bouncing really weird.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Win would be huge today. The support for futebol up in Seattle is perry damn good. So we will have a great home field advantage.
Waiting for this game to start since Kontos just doubled the Giants' deficit.
Altidore with the nice tap in.
Eddie Johnson with the nice hometown goal, and that'll be that. Well done.
Share 49ersWebzone