There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014-2015 /// MLS _ SJ Quakes _ USMNT aka World Cup _

lulz, soccer.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lulz, soccer.

this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,689
what the f**k?
This is too much soccer for this forum. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is too much soccer for this forum. lol
this should be merged with the other main soccer thread, imo
I dont understand the fascination with soccer. There are SO many better and more interesting sports.

Call me crazy, but watching players run up and down a field the size of the stadium parking lot, and possibly seeing a final score of 0-0, doesnt seem very enticing.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I dont understand the fascination with soccer. There are SO many better and more interesting sports.

Call me crazy, but watching players run up and down a field the size of the stadium parking lot, and possibly seeing a final score of 0-0, doesnt seem very enticing.

then why do you already have 2 of the 8 responses in this thread?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lulz, soccer.

this


Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is too much soccer for this forum. lol
this should be merged with the other main soccer thread, imo

Wrong! 'This thread is legit considering we function differently than the international game. Mostly function in a backwards manor but hey we're 'MERICA! Also wtf there's Minnesota Twolves and Utah Jazz threads





Originally posted by Niners99:
I dont understand the fascination with soccer. There are SO many better and more interesting sports.

Call me crazy, but watching players run up and down a field the size of the stadium parking lot, and possibly seeing a final score of 0-0, doesnt seem very enticing.

It's one few sports that could actually say and mean it when they say "world champions". That's what gets me it's a game participated by hundres of countries! You should watch the Pablo Escobar 30 for 30 s**t's tight. If the match is filled with many scoring opportunities, strong physical challenges, and skilful goalie play, it could be 0-0 and be entertaining as hell. It's preference doe...
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on May 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM ]
Jozy Altidore and AZ Alkaamar won the Dutch Cup 2 - 1. Many rumors have surfaced about his transfer this Summer to a "big club". Since 2011, Altidore has scored 51 goals in just 91 appearances with AZ.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/usa/story/jurgen-klinsmann-names-united-states-world-cup-qualifying-roster-omits-landon-donovan-from-squad-051613


Klinsmann is a f**king idiot for not calling up Wondolowski. The guy is the hottest USA goal scorer over the past 2 years. He gives him one call up for a friendly, and then nothing. f**king retarded.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Klinsmann is a f**king idiot for not calling up Wondolowski. The guy is the hottest USA goal scorer over the past 2 years. He gives him one call up for a friendly, and then nothing. f**king retarded.


He even called up Alan Gordon once.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Klinsmann is a f**king idiot for not calling up Wondolowski. The guy is the hottest USA goal scorer over the past 2 years. He gives him one call up for a friendly, and then nothing. f**king retarded.

Wondo missed a sitter a few years back a giant Panama I believe. Hasn't been called back since.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Klinsmann is a f**king idiot for not calling up Wondolowski. The guy is the hottest USA goal scorer over the past 2 years. He gives him one call up for a friendly, and then nothing. f**king retarded.

Wondo missed a sitter a few years back a giant Panama I believe. Hasn't been called back since.

He's put in nearly 50 goals since then. It's retarded to not even call him up and have him on the bench.



And he appeared in a usmnt game last year as a sub against canada.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM ]