There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the best Player in baseball right now?

Non pitcher.

GO
Buster Posey
Im torn between Joey Votto and Josh Hamilton
1. Josh Hamilton
2. Andrew McCutchen
3. Ryan Braun
4. Joey Votto
5. Mike Trout
Best player right now............. Josh Hamilton

Player that would be #1 on teams list that they would want.... Mike Trout
Joey Votto. And its not close.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Best player right now............. Josh Hamilton

Player that would be #1 on teams list that they would want.... Mike Trout

I read that LaRussa came up to him at the ASG and said, "Pujols told me ALL about you". And he's not even of legal drinking age yet. Just crazy.
When Matt Kemp hasn't been injured, he's also definitely up there, just not right this instant.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Joey Votto. And its not close.

Please. Votto is great but its ridiculous to say it isnt close.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
When Matt Kemp hasn't been injured, he's also definitely up there, just not right this instant.

I agree completely. If you made this poll at the end of April Kemp would have won in my opinion. He was the best player in baseball last year and was off to an incredible start before he got hurt.

I agree completely. If you made this poll at the end of April Kemp would have won in my opinion. He was the best player in baseball last year and was off to an incredible start before he got hurt.

Yup, he's been out like a month and a half and still has more HR's than anyone on the Giants

Yup, he's been out like a month and a half and still has more HR's than anyone on the Giants

Nothing he cant do. He is the complete 5 tool player. I would take Trout first if I had my pick of any player for my team (for the next several years) but Kemp could very well be 2nd.
Between Kemp and Hamilton imo.
Kemp is overrated. Don't crown him bros.

He is good no doubt, but I don't think he is the best player in game today
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Kemp is overrated. Don't crown him bros.

He is good no doubt, but I don't think he is the best player in game today

Kemp is overrated? Please explain this.